1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get adword certification?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Dilram, Jul 19, 2012.

I want to do google adword certification.What is procedure and how to prepare?

Please help me any one.

Dilram, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  2. anils

anils Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    follow http://www.google.com/adwords/professionals/ and you are all set. basically there is a small fee for certification and you can read all the adwords document on google website itself. There are many test, just select one and you are done.

anils, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  3. OglacsTeam

OglacsTeam Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for information about this

OglacsTeam, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  4. valen123

valen123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    AdWords by joining the Google AdWords Certification Program. It's a globally recognized stamp of approval which showcases knowledge of the latest AdWords tools and best practice techniques and will enable you to effectively manage AdWords campaigns.
    http://www.google.com/adwords/professionals/

valen123, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  5. nhinquattran

nhinquattran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can help you guys pass these exams to get the Adwords certification fastly
    Drop me a pm to my gmail: nhinquattran
    I can pass Analytics IQ test also

nhinquattran, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  6. icecube media

icecube media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is the most common form of Google certification and is the easiest to get. According to the Google advice the following is all you need to do in order to become a Google Adwords Certified Individual:

• Accept the rules of use. These basically say things like "don't be evil" but in a few more words.
    • Manage at least one Adwords account in an MCC (my client center) for 90 days.
    • Have a total spend of at least $1000 (or equivalent local currency) in your MCC during the 90 day period.
    • Pass the exam

icecube media, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  7. torrado

torrado Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanx for nice information :)

torrado, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  8. Entrephilia

Entrephilia Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey folks, I'm new to the forum so shy to post a separate thread. LMK where to put this if there is better place :)

I recently set up a MCC, and I'm managing two clients with $10k and $40k ad spend. The 40k one may go away as I'm just helping out a friend so it wouldn't be for the whole duration required for Google Adwords Certification.

My question is, if I'm on those two accounts but there are others on them, how does Google assess if I am "managing" them?

I assume my credit for "managing" starts when I link the account to my MCC? (so previous work I did on the account does not count)

Thanks for any 411!
    C

Entrephilia, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  9. Entrephilia

Entrephilia Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, one account is Adwords Grant. Does that spend count to my MCC Certification requirement?

Thx
    C

Entrephilia, Oct 12, 2013 IP