1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Get Abandoned Quality Niches.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by ifalaye, Jun 20, 2019.

I think it is the best place for this post, if it is not, I apologize and the administrators please move it where appropriate.

I recently found this short but precise tutorial that has brought me good benefits. I want to share it with you now and know your experiences.

In order to obtain quality loaned niches, we are going to use two online tools, Ubersuggest and ExpiredDomains.

1.- With ExpiredDomains you will search for domains that are recently expired preferably.

2.- Then you can place the domain in Ubersuggest and see how many keys it has indexed.

3.- If the domain has a good amount of key still alive, you could search the Google cache for the post and recover them, and you'll have a niche with potential.

I hope it serves you.

ifalaye, Jun 20, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That isn't an abandoned niche, though is it?
    If anything it points to a niche so overcrowded the domain owner has let the domain drop rather than renew.

sarahk, Sep 6, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @sarahk
    Those are not abandoned niche. Those are abandoned domains which webmasters did not found profitable at all...

Abandoned niche would be "selling oil lamps", when others are "selling electric bulbs".

JEET, Sep 6, 2020 IP
  4. DigitalDavinda

DigitalDavinda Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed. Any abandoned site is usually due to no profits.

I'm not even sure that an abandoned niche would be too good, as @JEET said, why sell oil lamps? You want an unsaturated and easy niche.

DigitalDavinda, Sep 7, 2020 IP