1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get 1000/visitors per day In Simple Steps Plz...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mados, Mar 27, 2010.

Hi DB Members,

i have made a new site egypress.com and i need some one explain;

How can i get 1000/visitors per day....:confused:

i'll waiting replies...:rolleyes:

Mados, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  2. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    create a youtube account, have a video advertising your blog there and what's it all about and what you can offer.. that should get you lots of visitors at least.

etc, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  3. xtrasns

xtrasns Peon

Best Answers:
    JUST create a video ? If I don't promote it, how will people know about it ?

xtrasns, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  4. vikas65517

vikas65517 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pick a keyword that gets 3,000 searches a day.

Get #1 for that keyword on Google and other search engines.

Done.

(P.S. You asked for 'simple steps'. This is as simple as it could be.)

vikas65517, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  5. xtrasns

xtrasns Peon

Best Answers:
    If you know such a keword tha's not competative, please imideatelly PM it to me :) this is not a joke.
    I am looking for somebody who will drive traffic to my site, and I can offer something that's better than CPA. PM me for details and tell me how much traffic you can drive.

xtrasns, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  6. vikas65517

vikas65517 Peon

Best Answers:
    I do have page 1 rankings for such keywords. They are competitive, yes, but they yield far better results.

If you're really looking for 1,000 (and more) visitors in the long run, you should go for those keywords.

I'm getting more than 10,000 daily uniques to my best site, all organic. Yes, its hard work but the results are sweet.

vikas65517, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  7. alpalino

alpalino Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to use a keyword tool to identfy such keywords. However, if you aim for popular keywords within a niche that means you have a lot of competition. But that doen't mean you can't appear within the first page of goole. You just need to work harder by doing:

Article writting
    Blog commenting
    Guest Posting on blogs
    Directory submissions
    Participating in social networking sites

alpalino, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  8. redthehat

redthehat Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh man what a broad question!

This is something that cant realy be answered, your going to have to learn this through trial and error.

Learn about SEO in general, test methods to see what works for your particular style, and just keep testing till you find out what works.

Look into things like keyword optimization and research, article marketing, blog networks, social bookmarking, indexing, on page SEO, and off page SEO.

And to add a final note, that kind of traffic doesnt come overnight. Even when it does, expect google to look at our site suspiciously, and potentially take you out of their index. That kind of traffic rapidly is not natural.

Good luck!

redthehat, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  9. smsinhindi

smsinhindi Peon

Best Answers:
    Its very hard to get 1000visitoe/day and taht for new site.. I am too struggling to achieve that.

smsinhindi, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  10. january14n

january14n Peon

Best Answers:
    try to learn SEO and you'll see you'll get more than a thousand visitor. directory submissions, bookmarkings and blog commenting will also boost your blog visitors traffic.

january14n, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  11. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    uhm, the simple way is to buy a bulk of 1000 visitors. That's so fast and easy :) Cheer

dungdenvn, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  12. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey dude stop promoting yourself, here we are not looking for buy articles....... are you sure if some one posting 10 articles per day then they will get 1000 visitors per day??????? Are you kidding me... look dude if someone try to do this then they will only find his site in Google penalty.... Coz as he said he have new site then he can't doing that kind of works which will be create problem for his site.....

Aryans, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  13. bparashar

bparashar Peon

Best Answers:
    You aim is good but with some constraint like........

1. You cann't achieve 1000Visitor/day in a day ethically or without paying hefty sum.
    2. For achieving you need to do extensive research with the niche & keywords where searches are very very high but competition is comparatively low.
    3. You must have to provide unique quality content through you site.
    4. Do every thing possible as well fisible through on-page optimization.
    5. Then extensive off-page work like directory, article, blog, forum, bookmarking, rss, press release all
    6. Then go for SMO twitter, face book, linkedin

After doing all these think n a systematic manner with patient, you will definitely get good results even more than your ambition.

bparashar, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  14. salactivee

salactivee Active Member

Best Answers:
    twitter is a best way to promote your website you just need lots of followers thats all.

salactivee, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  15. digpot

digpot Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Its not an over night job you must agree. Your website design should be in a professional way while maintaining some basic seo rules, that'll increase your website visibility on search engines.

Secondly, if your website is a niche related then you should keep yourself up to date about it and simultaneously let your visitors know about it. B'coz everyone appreciate something informative and new. It is the only way you can hold your visitors for a longer time and expect their revisit.

Finally, you need to target at least 3 of your most relevant keywords having more than 20k search volume per month and get them in Google top 20 search result for your desired out come.

digpot, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  16. lindamood1

lindamood1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    submit your site on most popular website like facebook twitter or start paid submission you can get good traffic

lindamood1, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  17. verdecove

verdecove Member

Best Answers:
    I only can agree with you partly on that.
    But maybe that's because I'm doing something wrong or I just expected too much out of it.
    Anyway, in my honest opinion and my experience so far you can have 5000 followers and 4900 are only following you for the reason of them to sell you their own stuff. Just to follow and get followers and not because they are interested in what you actually have to offer.
    There was a discussion not too long ago on another site where someone asked if someone ever had a sale generated through twitter. Well, nobody could answer that question since it's hard to tell if a sale coming from direct traffic maybe was triggered by any tweets.
    But what number would you consider for having lots of followers? 1k, 5k, 10k or even more?
    What twitter really creates for me is traffic, traffic from all those little spiders and bots from all around the world they jump on any shorten url that ever is posted on twitter. But that's traffic not even Google Analytics can see.
    So yes, I am using twitter for marketing reasons but it for sure won't be the main source for me.
    Just my 2 cents
    Cheers
    verdecove

verdecove, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  18. needdollar

needdollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pay someone to come traffic for your blog.. find it in trade

needdollar, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  19. boto

boto Peon

Best Answers:
    try some microblogging like twitter or identica, join the famous gorup and find some follower/subcriber

boto, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  20. drahmedgalal

drahmedgalal Peon

Best Answers:
    1000 visitors /day can be very easy in some niches while in other niches it can be hard like hill. The number is not important the conversion is the most important. For example attracting 1000 user to watch entertainment is much more easier than attracting 100 visitor to medical website because of the crushing competition. But also the conversion of the 100 medical visitor can be equal or even better than the UN specific 1000 visitors who came for fun and not buying.

hello from Egypt lol

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
    drahmedgalal, Apr 6, 2010 IP