1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get 100 visitors daily for Bloggers?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by shoel1984, May 3, 2013.

1. bestwriter

bestwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Fill your blog with 100s of articles and then expect traffic in return. I have 750 articles in my Blog.

bestwriter, Oct 4, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  2. shresthakks

shresthakks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi friend, I would suggest that making 100 or more visitors per day, you should focus on readers or users what they want. If you create high level content regularly then you do not need to do any other activities. Always concentrate on the following few and very important points:
    • Make your blog or website post of high quality that should compete with the same kind of blog or website.
    • create and post in regular interval of time which helps to exist in search engine result page. create at least 200 unique posts.
    • Don`t leave comment on anywhere. All the websites are not safe for leaving comments blindly. It is better to increase the number of quality posts as soon as possible you can. Thank you friend.

shresthakks, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  3. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My advice will depend on how new you are to the internet - if you are a newbie and you are just starting out with a blog site - then my best advice is to Invest in a Pre-Built website that is ready to get your content ranked up in the search engines fast, and website that took over one year in development and it has all of the Sales Conversion and Marketing Psychology behind it. I recommend this because a brand new site will become a challenge for you especially when you are brand new online. Your Root Domain needs to have a lot of quality backlinks and a good Page Rank. Your website also need most of the Pages to be also indexed in the search engines and they also need quality backlinks to them. If you want to get a lot of free organic search engine traffic and be able to rank up to the first page of Google very fast then you need a High Authority Domain Name.

As a newbie online and someone that just got their site up on the internet - your domain name does not have much authority in the search engines and especially not compared to many High Authority Sites that people actually use to rank up their content instead of in their own site. I do that myself, I use SlideShare.com to rank up faster and easier when I want to. But I have also invested in a Powerful Blogging Platform that ranks very fast and easy in the search engines as well.

But if you want to spend countless hours getting backlinks, writing articles for the backlinks, getting backlinks to your backlinks and so on, testing and trying different Templates, Testing Opt-in, Sales and Click Conversions on the site, etc then just do it yourself and you can use this forum to seek for knowledge on all that BUT - There are just so many things to get done and that is just to get set up in order to just get started online. If you asked me that could be a lot of work for someone that does not have too much technical skills.

Anyways, I hope this helps you understand a bit more on how you can start making money from your blog right away versus in 3 to 6 months of
    just getting set up to THEN start making sales.

Much success!! :)

Snoopy240, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  4. RKC

RKC Banned

Best Answers:
    You will have to post 2 - 4 articles daily on your blog and bookmark your posts on Social Media sites. You will see the change in traffic after 50+ posts.

RKC, Oct 15, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.