1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to generate sale lead in commission junction?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by shivshaktii, May 20, 2012.

Dear Friends,
    I am an affiliate marketer and I want to know how to generate sale lead in CJ? Because CJ is one the the best affiliate network I have heard about. But problem is that I am unable to generate sale lead so can anybody help me out?

Thanks,
    -----------------------------
    [TABLE="width: 809"]
    [TR]
    [TD]free classifieds website[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Classifieds ads[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

shivshaktii, May 20, 2012 IP
  2. Accent1

Accent1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but your question not clear for me

Accent1, May 24, 2012 IP
  3. deepakkumarg

deepakkumarg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For generate lead, you have to promote that product in such a way that your visitor have to go on that page and do some more inquiry. But for that you have to first find that targeted visitors as well where you can promote your product.

deepakkumarg, May 29, 2012 IP
  4. ross007

ross007 Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with you about CJ. It is a very reputable affiliate program and excellent addition to any website via a banner placement. My strategy is creating a site, add the banners from CJ which must be niche related, e.g if your site is about Electronic gadgets, include banners from Best Buy.

ross007, May 29, 2012 IP
  5. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello I am new to dp but not to the marketing world. Your question is a bit vast when it comes to cj. Are you working on sales base or lead based affiliates. What is your niche, and how are you currently marketing. If you are trying to get sales based commissions you will have some work cut out for you if you are not niche orientated. I would sugest starting off soft with services that provide lead based commissions where all you have to do is convince them to sign up. No one will be able to tell you how to generate commissions that depends on your creativity to get the viewer to want to click on an add, to be honest you need to remember people are not online to click on ads so be unique.

kemasii, May 29, 2012 IP
  6. maestrogap

maestrogap Peon

Best Answers:
    It just takes time researching who you are exposing your targeted links to. Once you figure that out, the rest is easy. And by easy I mean lots of repeating, monotonous work that will generate you modest amounts of income... But income nonetheless.

maestrogap, Jul 11, 2012 IP