1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to generate enquiry/leads through SEO work?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Inwizards, Sep 7, 2016.

Hello,

My name is Anoop, I am working as a SEO consultant. can anyone tell me how can I generate business leads through SEO leads?
    I am really looking for help in this serious work. Right now I am using article, blog and some social platforms, but they are not so effective.

Please help me...!!

Thank you...!!

Inwizards, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  2. Ethan Parker

Ethan Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is extremely tough on the beginning, you need to realize that. Getting a first couple of leads for your business definitely seems impossible at some moments. The key is to just keep going and exploring options and doing a lot of work even if it doesn't bring any paycheck or it doesn't seem promising. Any work is better than no work.

Anyway, this is the checklist of things you need to have before you can expect to land a client:
    • Have a portfolio to support you- Hardly any person out there will choose you over any other candidate if you do not have a portfolio of previously done SEO work. It is a necessity. In order to obtain portfolio on the start, a lot of people go down the "offering free work" route. It is a good way to build some trust in the industry, I definitely do recommend it.
    • Have a ready "I do not give up" mindset- Maybe I should have put this one as the first on this checklist. Nothing will work if you quit on the first obstacle. Working in the IM industry is not easy. It will never be, even though you may see people simplify it to the cores and say you can achieve overnight success.
    • Have a strategy plan in place- You need to have a clear direction or a path you are taking. You cannot expect to achieve success if you are unsure of the path or you just do not know what will you do next. One of the toughest things for freelancers out there is to develop great organizational and time-management skills. They are also considered to be necessities in every freelance business out there.
    • Be ready to adjust- Change and re-plan your strategy every day. Make small adjustments. See what works and what's not. Focus on the right stuff, amplify the intensity of work on the most important tasks of the day.
    Hope I have helped you Anoop.

Ethan Parker, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  3. Inwizards

Inwizards Banned

Best Answers:

Thank you Ethan...!!

I am already using portfolio, with everyday different strategy......even I have good traffic on my company website, keywords are ranked as well.....but no enquiry....that's why it makes me more confuse, where I am weak...!!

4. Ethan Parker

Ethan Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should try with direct contacting potential clients. Take the LinkedIn strategy for example, I am sure you will be able to land at least one client if you start approaching people on that platform. Also, try to see and improve what is missing in your strategy. If people do come to your website and no one makes any approach to you, then there is something wrong with the website or your work. Always question everything you do, you see and you hear.

Ethan Parker, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  5. Inwizards

Inwizards Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you...!!

6. Duan Smith

Duan Smith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interesting post. It would be great if you can provide more details about it.

Duan Smith, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  7. oyeahei

oyeahei Active Member

Best Answers:
    Leads are not too easy to get especially when you are new.
    If you want to get a good number of leads, this might just be of help

-Promotional Materials
    Make sure you have a "call for action" button on your website which points to readily free offers. Offers can be a free webinar, eBook or whatever will interest your target audience.

-Have a good landing page.
    You don't want your potential customers to be pissed off when they click the "Free Offer " button.

Also, follow up with emails that are well crafted in words.
    And harness the power of social media.

Grace!

oyeahei, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  8. Lindsey Walters

Lindsey Walters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use a landing page that gives the visitor a reason to sign up on your email list. Offer something for free, like a free report, review of their site, or SEO guide, etc...

Make the page simple, clean and not cluttered. You want to draw visitors to the signup portion, using a call to action.

As for social media, engage in conversation and reply to people to drive those conversations. I do this without advertising anything just to gain followers, then I Tweet out useful links and slip in a link to my site in some tweets. I don't just focus on trying to advertise, but instead try to offer something of value to my followers. Then when I do post my own links, they see it as something of value as well.

Lindsey Walters, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  9. Inwizards

Inwizards Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you

Inwizards, Sep 26, 2016 IP
  10. Inwizards

Inwizards Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you

Inwizards, Sep 26, 2016 IP
  11. Hemang Rindani

Hemang Rindani Member

Best Answers:
    SEO basically is done to improve visibility through various platforms and get leads through keywords. Select some keywords that your target audience are looking for and make your website visible on that keywords. For this you need to do On-page and Off page SEO to the very best. Follow articles on MOZ.com for better understanding of SEO activities and look for the best sites for submission work. Also make sure you are fairly visible on Social media. Each SM platform has its own specialty, you need to explore them for your benefit. Make you web application mobile friendly for better results.

P.s I am an SEO consultant for IT company can help you with everything you would like to know. Ask me back with specific questions for me to answer them in a better way.

Hemang Rindani, Sep 26, 2016 IP
  12. oyeahei

oyeahei Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a pleasure.
    Kindly let us know how things unfold.

oyeahei, Sep 27, 2016 IP