1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Flip domains

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by alade, Mar 29, 2018.

Hi guys, i'm totally new to this domain flipping business. I need a step by step process how a domain should be flipped. I put up a domain for sale and i got two buyers.

Look below at what they sent to me;

"The certificate must include the following to be accepted by my buyer:
    - Ownership verification (the certification agency must confirm you are a legal owner).
    - Trademark infringement verification (the buyer does not want to lose the domain after purchase because it has problems with trademarks).
    - The domain must not be pledged or sold to third parties (verification of restrictions).
    - The certificate must be up to date (issued during last 30 days)
    - Copy of the certificate in Japanese (required by the buyer because he does not speak English).
    - The certification agency must be authorized by my buyer and the escrow."

I think i don't need to pay any money to a certification agency when flipping domains. Someone should please help me out here.

Thank you

alade, Mar 29, 2018 IP
  2. cyphix

cyphix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry I can't help out with a step by step guide, but be very careful when selling them when you get requests like this. There are a lot of scammers out there that will tell you they will pay $x amount of dollars for your domain, but they want to get it "appraised" first and will send you a link to an appraisal service which they will be affiliated with; they may even mention well known ones, but try and steer you towards the one they are affiliated with - then once you pay for it they will vanish as now they have their money.

Also, some may also say they will "pay you back" for the appraisal cost afterwards, that is complete BS, tell them if they want it appraised then to pay for it themselves lol - they will quickly disappear.

cyphix, May 10, 2018 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These kinds of emails are totally scamming. You should be careful on this. They will ask you to buy the certificate from them. DON'T BUY ANYTHING.

daica85, May 16, 2018 IP