1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Fix mobile usability issues found on website while upgrading Wordpress to 4.1.1?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Navyadarsana, Mar 23, 2015.

I have performed the Wordpress upgrade to 4.1.1 and enabled the "WP Mobile Detector Mobile" plugin and tested the Mobile-Friendly Test which was successful.
    As HostGator will not allow the dir to be set to 777 due to security policy, the error is still
    showing in the wp-admin panel, Seems the mobile plugin have caused issues. Now when we open the website in desktop the mobile version is opening and need to click on desktop button to go into desktop version. Will be able to fix this issue. I have deleted both the plugin and also wp super cache plugin as part troubleshooting. Still the issue persist. I have added back all the plugins and tried "https://wordpress.org/support/topic/individual-start-page-for-wptouch" the same settings and the issue got fixed.
    I again update the default setting of the WPTouch and test the URL in Mobile-Friendly Test and it
    failed. Not sure what is really going on. Can we fix this issue? Need your suggestions.

Navyadarsana, Mar 23, 2015 IP