1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find our product and service related topic in Yahoo answers and how it is helpful in SEO?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by nrvaghela, Jul 4, 2013.

I have seen that many peoples are spending more time on Yahoo answers but I have not find that how to find my product and service related topics and how it is helpful in SEO?

nrvaghela, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Yahoo Answers TOS does not allow any type of advertising. Maybe they deleted your posts?

danasurvey, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  3. nrvaghela

nrvaghela Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your information but I have already know that Yahoo Answers restricted for advertising.

Sorry but my question is I want to participate on those topics which are related to my products and services. Suppose I am working with Technology and Popular websites then How I can find that types of topics on Yahoo answers and give best answer through my experience.

nrvaghela, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  4. netwasi

netwasi Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use Advanced search function which have many options to get search results for your desired questions. I don't know how it help you in SEO but you may see converting traffic.

netwasi, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  5. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo answers is no longer good for the search engine effect, as you can't add links to your site there anymore.

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  6. submission_webkul

submission_webkul Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo answers is not good for SEO. You just need to choose from Browse Categories to find your product and service related topic in Yahoo answers. It is not that helpful in SEO. But to get genuine help by Yahoo answers, it is very good.

submission_webkul, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  7. tech-24x7

tech-24x7 Member

Best Answers:
    go to the search box..and type your topic...

tech-24x7, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  8. Md. Ershadul Hoque

Md. Ershadul Hoque Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Firstly, In yahoo answer box arranged categories so you should go category wise to get your desired or relevant section.
    Secondly, undoubtedly yahoo answer is a largest platform and its an authority level site. If you have post a link for your site though its a no follow back link, obviously it effect on your site to come in ranking.

Md. Ershadul Hoque, Jan 31, 2014 IP