1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find niche-related No-Follow Links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by angelicakaka, Apr 11, 2013.

I have been working on a website for a year and it is ranking pretty good for a relatively new website but I am stuck for the last few weeks and do not move either to the top or to the bottom.

I also notices that my do-follow and no-follow ratio is a disaster since there are very few no-follow links..

I guess I need to create many of them and I believe and know that even if they dont pass any Pr weight, they help very much with the rankings as long as they are from high quality sites and niche-related.

My problem is; I know many ways to built do-follow links and use them effectively but have no idea about where to find TRAVEL RELATED no follow links.. I tried travel forums but most of them do not let promoting any commercial website even if the link is no-follow.

Any recommendations and ideas will greatly appreciated!

angelicakaka, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  2. RoguePyro

RoguePyro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most blogs (wordpress, blogger) are no-follow. You can either scrape sites with a program, or do a search in google for a keyword and a footprint. For example, if you search: travel "powered by wordpress" , in google it will return travel sites that are using wordpress (which is no-follow most of the time), and you could create a blog comment back to your site. Just look up blog footprints and search keywords. Then post a comment on those blogs.

And yes, if most of your links are do-follow, it doesn't look that natural. Also, try using your naked URL ( http:// yoursite.com ) every once in a while.

RoguePyro, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  3. angelicakaka

angelicakaka Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for your answer. I will also try what you told me. But I would not imagine that it could be so difficult to find no-follow links.. I actually think that blog comment links looks pretty spammy and I would prefer having either a contextual link or a blogroll which is a no follow link..but definitely something other than blog commentings

angelicakaka, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  4. angelicakaka

angelicakaka Active Member

Best Answers:
    By the way, thank you for your recommendation on the naked url anchor.. This is something I do and see the benefits..

angelicakaka, Apr 12, 2013 IP