1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Find More Freelance Writing Jobs?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by MisterEThoughts, May 10, 2008.

1. hexi2

hexi2 Guest

Best Answers:
    ebay is a good source too, I know someone who has got a few jobs though there and there is a person on there now offering a service you will be able to look at and see an example

hexi2, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  2. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! How does that work? You have any samples that I can take a look at?

MisterEThoughts, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  3. viqifrench

viqifrench Peon

Best Answers:
    I do well with Elance.com and highly recommend it.

I also just joined Constant-Content.com, where people can buy/download your articles. Many writers there seem to do well, making more per article than they might otherwise.

viqifrench, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  4. sdas

sdas Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I visited the GetaFreelancer.com but I'm confused how the site works? Could you please guide me?

Thanks. :)

sdas, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  5. Tori

Tori Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a lot of repeat clients but I also do a lot of networking. Such as I am not much of a techical writer but I have a friend who writes excellent techincal articles. If I have a client that needs them I send them her way and she does the same for me if she has a client that needs articles on topics that I have a lot of experience with.

Tori, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  6. shanedonovan

shanedonovan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah mate I do,
    One way that not a lot of people use, no1 I know is

1. Write up a great landing page
    2. Search goolge for work at home or smething of the like.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the sites and hit the contact me/us/such&such.
    Then submit a cover letter to them and ask them if they're interested in doing a project with you where they make the site and you make the product - say ebook or whatever you agree on - then you do the landing page and all the writing for the website. This will then get you a 50/50 or 49/51 split in the profits. You may also aggree that you will write 1 article a day/30 a month and manually submit them.
    OR
    If they turn you down on that offer, perhaps just offer to write their landing pages. Then give them the great one you made.

It's a bit of work can pay off, reaaalllllllllllllly reeeeaaalllllllllllllllly PAY off - if you get what I mean :)

One of the biggest tips I can give you after reading through this thread is be creative. Obviously writing is done on a daily basis for all kinds of sites. msn, google news, yahoo and on and on and on, ralph, youtube, metacafe. There are so many jobs out there it's not funny. Just remember whenever you're reading something on the net, chances are someone is getting paid to do it - unless its a forum, even then it still might be paid work. So try things that you don't see others doing and you will everntually see the results in no time. Hope this helps you a bit mate. :)

shanedonovan, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  7. saman01

saman01 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try difference freelance sites such as getafreelancer,elance or guru to get good writing jobs.

saman01, Jul 11, 2008 IP