1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find how many people are searching for each keyword on Google for IMAGES?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Blasko93, Apr 7, 2014.

I know about the classic keyword planner and it's statistic on how many people are searching for some keyword on Google, but there is no option to see weather these people are searching for "WEB" or for "IMAGES", "VIDEOS" etc. etc.

My question is.... does anyone knows any tool or any way to see how many (or in %) of the searches for some keyword goes for "WEB" and how many goes for "IMAGES"?

Example Keyword: Lamborghini Wallpapers
    Question: How many of the searches (per month) for "Lamborghini Wallpapers" goes for web and how many for images?

Thanks! :)

Blasko93, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  2. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can't find that information Directly as far as i have been able to figure out, BUT.

What you can do is to guesstimate it based on the "Google and Search Partners" data in Keyword Planner:
    [​IMG]
    Because Search partners include "Google image search"( At least they list them here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2616017?hl=en )

This probably won't do you any good as the data is almost useless, but I thought i should let you know anyways.

Helge Sverre, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  3. broombroom

broombroom Member

Best Answers:
    Yea as far as I am aware there is nothing to do this. Google also appear to becoming more secretive with their data so we will probably never know.

broombroom, Apr 10, 2014 IP