1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How-to Find HOT Items To Sell on EBAY

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by DannyLure, Mar 29, 2018.

Hi, I'm getting ready to open a new account on Ebay and want to become a "TOP Rated Seller" and be able to list my products under the "TOP Rate Plus" listings.

I noticed that there are a lot of Ebay sellers who know how to list a variety of products as "TOP Rated Plus" listings, but I was wondering how they were able to quickly get to that level of being able to sell so many products and list them under the "TOP Rated Plus" listings.

I haven't actually opened my account as of yet, but I want to ensure that I'm going to NOT waste my hard-earned money for investing in products. So I want to be sure that I'm able to find the hottest items to sell.

How do I find hot items or what is the way to do "niche research" for Ebay?
    I'd greatly appreciate any starting points from advanced Ebay sellers. Thanks in advance!

DannyLure, Mar 29, 2018 IP
  2. Aceblackhat1

Aceblackhat1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Danny,
    There are a few main things that you would need to do to become a successful eBay seller. The 3 main things that I'm talking about are:

1. eBay Niche Research

2. eBay Keyword Research

3. eBay Competition analysis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgPUnln9QTo

If you're really lost, a good place to start is on step "1." which is to find a HOT niche. You can do this by using "niche research".

eBay Niche Research
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z33zDqWrFUI

I'm sure that you'll find this video useful as a great starting point.
    Good luck!

Aceblackhat1, Mar 29, 2018 IP
  3. DannyLure

DannyLure Peon

Best Answers:
    Really appreciated Ace! I'll have to take a look through these videos to see what I can come up with. They seem to be really informative. Thanks!

DannyLure, Mar 29, 2018 IP
  4. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would use google trends to see whats trending right now, then sell based on those trends

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 25, 2018 IP