1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find good link seller in diital point forums

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by siteurl, Feb 21, 2012.

In the past few months after joining DP, I found DP the best place for any webmasters to be in.

I am atleast online here for 4 hours each day.

I find these link sale / buy threads section a very useful part. (Althogh DP do not endorse buying/selling links)

But sadly in last 1-2 months, spammers have joined in big numbers and in networks.

It is very difficult for an automated system to identify it as well as stop it.

But as a buyer of links, if you execute little caution, it is very easy to identify these SPAMMERS (Not sure if it makes any sense by reporting PMs but if I think the PM is purely SPAM I am continuing to report it)

I follow the following steps
    1. Any identified SPAM I report (Even if the post/thread I see is not related to me). A collective effort from many DP members will help slowely make this place less attractive for SPAMMERS.
    2. Any Spammy PMs I report (I ask for health links and member sends me a PM titles health links and sends a big list which makes no sense to me)
    3. Do not even respond to SPAMMERs.
    4. Give negative reputations (thumbs down) to those members who just post on a thread just to increase post counts.
    5. Never think of buying links from websites with domain names nothing to do with the subject.
    6. Do not think that a person having a lot of iTraders is very trustworthy. Have seen people increasing iTraders in a ring.
    7. As a premium member I get to see a person's true country. If he is lying in the location area, avoid communicating with him
    I request other DP members to add few points here and make life at DP better for the webmaster community.

I request DP to add a feature request area. Members can bring in lots of ideas.

Example: I would suggest a higher iTrader rating value for a rating given by buyer. A even higher rating if paypal payment was done through DP. So on.

Hope this helps. Hope this thread is in the right category.

siteurl, Feb 21, 2012 IP
    lifeplayer likes this.
  2. siteurl

siteurl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is always better but there also most of the WTS posts are SPAM links.

siteurl, Feb 22, 2012 IP