1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HOw TO Find contents ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by malikwiki, Nov 3, 2008.

Hello Guys , I am making a video game website and I want to know how I can add data to the website...Copying from other site and rewriting ?

malikwiki, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  2. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You should never copy and rewrite material from other sites unless you have their permission to do so. For example, you can get articles from ezinearticles, but you may not edit those. Or, you could get PLR articles which you can edit in any way you like. If you don't own the copyright to the original articles or have permission from the person who does, you don't have the right to create derivative / rewritten versions of it legally (assuming you're in the US from the site in your sig, but that's also true in quite a few other countries).

jhmattern, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  3. cherry30

cherry30 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not do your original contents? If you are familiar with video games, I'm sure you can write about them. If you don't write well, you can always hire someone to write for you.

cherry30, Nov 3, 2008 IP