1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to find Backlinks on Particular Keyword?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by kingofclone, Aug 26, 2013.

hi webmasters,

I would like to know, how to find backlink on particular keyword? For eg., keyword is technology and my website is technology.com then how would i know number of backlinks for technology.com with technology keyword?

Help me i am very confused in this.

kingofclone, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  2. Language Master

Language Master Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This should be according your Keyword research if you did it, however, I would suggest you to look into your Google Analytics and see which keywords bring you most traffic and then use it as the text in your backlinks.

Hope that helps!

Language Master, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  3. SoftwareExperts

SoftwareExperts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, it is not possible for any tool to check the backlinks for a particular keyword by your domain. Visit (ahrefs)dot com add your website URL in it and search for your backlinks, this will provide you only the number of backlinks and %backlinks for a particular keyword.

SoftwareExperts, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  4. Nick Gomez

Nick Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And while you are looking on ahrefs, click on the external backlinks tab and look at the anchor text (green text). This will give you a pretty good idea of the keywords you may be ranking for. Also, look at your web site statistics to see what keywords were used to get to your site - these are likely keywords that you rank for, and may indicate keywords that may have backlinks.

Nick Gomez, Sep 27, 2013 IP