1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find affiliates for your product.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by newsguy, Nov 21, 2004.

I have a couple of products that sell pretty good and have a reasonably high payout per sale, and I'm trying to find more affiliates for the product.

I'm using ClickBank and an in-house program (they are seperate), but I haven't really found a good, effective way to advertise the affiliate program.

I've seen some "affiliate directories", and even listed my program on a few, but they mostly seem to highlight their own programs and do little to promote the affiliates listed there.

Are there any good, effective directories or sites that I can list my affiliate program with? Or are there any services that hand-submit to hundreds of affiliate directories?

newsguy, Nov 21, 2004 IP
  2. darker

darker Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have the money, sign up for CJ or something like that, if not I haven't found any websites that have helped my affiliate program(s).. as you say, they all just want to promote themselves..

darker, Nov 23, 2004 IP
  3. greatlinks

greatlinks Peon

Best Answers:
    CJ is very expensive I believe $4500 or something like that for starters

greatlinks, Dec 3, 2004 IP
  4. LinkBliss

LinkBliss Peon

Best Answers:
    I started looking at www.shareasale.com because they have a low entry point and came highly recommended from a affiliate marketer I respect.

There are some Affiliate forums where these affiliate markets hang out. I'd recommend advertising on these sites or if that is beyond your means, participate in the forums.

Eric

LinkBliss, Dec 5, 2004 IP
  5. exam

exam Peon

Best Answers:
    exam, Dec 5, 2004 IP
  6. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks exam,

I'm a "she" and the name is Linda, but that's OK I'm always happy to help. However, I never answered this post before because it's rumored on numerous other forums that newsguy is a bot so I didn't think "it" really needed an answer. :rolleyes:

For anyone else that is interested, there are lots of forums that allow free new program annoucements as well as affiliate directories.

5starAffiliates, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  7. piniyini

piniyini Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Didnt know bots could login and submit posts, holy crazy sh*t!!

piniyini, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  8. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    Linda, that nicheretail signup link timed out. I sent them an email to let them know, but thought you might want to know as well

chachi, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  9. exam

exam Peon

Best Answers:
    I apologize for not paying more attention :(
    Ohhh Good to see its already banned. :)

exam, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  10. 5starAffiliates

Best Answers:
    Hi chachi,

Thanks so much for trying to join Niche Retail, one of our programs. DirectTrack is having some tech problems with some sign up forms. The tracking is working fine. We have been in touch with their tech support division. Should be fixed soon. Please try again tomorrow. If anyone can't get in to any of our programs, and wants to, please email me direct and I will have the manager contact you and get you set up so you can start getting links up.

linda AT catalystemarketing DOT com

Thanks all and welcome chachi!

11. 5starAffiliates

Best Answers:
    Hey chachi and all. The company fixed the Niche Retail signup form, so log in a join us. We are adding 2 new sites and 2 new "niche" product lines to the existing 4 affiliate programs in one or two 2 weeks. http://partners.nicheretail.com

Thanks,