1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find a wordpress designer for very little money

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Jessemn, Jan 22, 2009.

I want to have my own little custom wordpress theme - I want to set my blog apart form the others. The problem is the price... I want that beautiful theme, but I don't want to spend the hundreds it will cost me. So, for those of us out there like me, I've thrown together a few options we have, of how we can still get that unique theme - but without the huge price tag. You can read it at: How To Find A Wordpress Theme Designer (For Cheap).

I'm currently in the process of taking my own advice and trying to get a friend to draw me my very own theme - which I can then transfer into proper CSS and html. That way I can finally move away form free themes...

Jessemn, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  2. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Nice article. The one thing that you left out is taking a theme and customizing it by changing the header, colors, fonts, and adding different scripts, affiliate tools, and multimedia like videos in the sidebars to make it your own.
    That is also affordable...actually it doesn't cost anything, just the time.

hmansfield, Jan 22, 2009 IP