1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to FIGHT click-attacks ?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Keano16, Jun 1, 2006.

1. jim

jim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate that, but what I mean is that I'd rather hire someone to set all this stuff up for me than learn how to do it myself. So if anyone has someone that they know can do this sort of work (setting up something so that one person only see Adsense a few times, then if they are in America they see YPN, but if they aren't in America they see an Affiliate, and after they see YPN a few times the Americans also get switched to the affiliate) and that does this work for others, please give us your suggestions.

jim, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  2. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    LMAO. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. What did he do, follow you to this forum and read what you were saying about him? Dude, he obviously meant what you were saying about him somewhere else, not here. What is he, sitting right behind you, that he knows where you are on the Internet at all times? :D But whatever. I'll leave you to your problems, this is getting boring.

jackburton2006, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  3. whitespider

whitespider Peon

Best Answers:
    This just deosnt stack up now - you said he was attacking you BEFORE you came on here at least we assume that from the FIRST post.

You know what I am thinking now we are getting the run around to get a long thread going so plenty of adsense imps lol

whitespider, Jun 2, 2006 IP
    jackburton2006 likes this.
  4. Keano16

Keano16 Peon

Best Answers:
    I really think I was really clear about everything. But if something is unclear let it be.

Thanks to everyone for comments, support, advices, and everything else you said.

I hope attacks have stopped or they will stop soon.

Keano16, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  5. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    most of these attacks are just random hit by a clickbot, but the way you describe it, this is more likely an attack in revenge for something.. but whatever, good luck anyway :)

DomainMagnate, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  6. mahmood

mahmood Guest

Best Answers:
    I guess I have a solution but it needs google's cooporation.
    The best way is that google let the ad appears on the site but doesn't credit us for clicks for a period of time so attackers would be disappointed because they think they actually making us some money instead of making us banned.

mahmood, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  7. Megafu

Megafu Peon

Best Answers:
    hum .... that sucks . :\

the world is filled of crazy bastards. ;)

good luck . :)

Megafu, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  8. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to say here, Google is really disappointing me. I design such system to fight click attacks and fraud, thus building safe network for everybody, fire them up my complete proposal, but they just reply it with generic email, now i'm asking in the second email, if it's still generic email, i will build my own network and start partnering with affiliates. From my personal view, they just dont accept our opinion, even if we have such an idea, one in a million,we are still the small guy ..

rewlie, Jun 3, 2006 IP
  9. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    At the end of the day Google don't care if you make the fraudulent clicks of if you are being click bombed. Once they spot the clicks they just don't give you the income and don't charge the advertisers.

I doubt they would bother taking action against this guy even if they can prove something. Far better for them to take care of it using the algo than to reveal their click fraud systems in the courts.

Also can you get credit for adsense clicks in the google cache???? If so maybe you just cloak Adsense so that if the user agent is googlebot it doesn't show up?

mad4, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  10. Keano16

Keano16 Peon

Best Answers:
    Site again attacked, even though I issued apology (and again, it never had a real reason to issue one:( ).

If you are reading this, please stop attacking ...

Keano16, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  11. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe he keeps attacking because you keep apologizing out of one side of your mouth and denying that you have anything to apologize for out the other side? The only thing worst than the insult is an insincere apology. :rolleyes:

jackburton2006, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  12. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    This thread has gone from forgetable to downright stupid

yfs1, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  13. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Before even asking for googles cooperation there are certain things you can do. Block the IP address of the spammer, or stop showing ads on that particular country or region. Very simple.

maldives, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  14. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I did not know that adlogger could stop showing your adsense. So there is a answer to your problem. Install that software on your website set it to 1 click per person per day and your all set. Block his IP and country and DONE. No need to ask for more advice here you have so many answers. If you can not install the adsense logger i can do it for 50 $ i guess but i am sure some one can install it cheaper at scriptlance.com

Good Luck !

TheSyndicate, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  15. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The author of adlogger is even offering to install it for free if you send him your infos (ftp, database)

email him.

JamesColin, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  16. mahmood

mahmood Guest

Best Answers:
    Good, this adsense logger seems an ultimate solution.

And as soon as you page in reindexed on search engines you don't have that problme of cached page attack, am I right?

mahmood, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  17. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Great even better i do not have time :) Just wanted to help

TheSyndicate, Jun 14, 2006 IP