1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to exchange links with REAL people?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by PallaviSingh, Aug 22, 2012.

I have received dozens of samples of backlinks.
    None seems to arise from a website that is TRULY a website...
    How is it possible? where can we find real websites to get meaningful links?
    Regards,

PallaviSingh, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  2. SB47

SB47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your frustration Pallavi. I have several high-quality PR5 websites with dozens of PR4 pages that have zero OBLs. I would love to do more link exchanges with other quality websites but it's really tough finding people to exchange with, crying shame. If you want to PM me with your website topics, I'd be happy to see if there's a fit.

SB47, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  3. PallaviSingh

PallaviSingh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Does it make me an idealist person??? In fact i do understand that Google is picking on backlinks - there are frustrating things...
    Thanks for your answer

PallaviSingh, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  4. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    To get real backlinks you have to build manual backlinks. To get manual backlinks you have to hire person from oDesk.

Mithuasha, Aug 26, 2012 IP
  5. cjarrodsnow

cjarrodsnow Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the best way is to be persistent and contact webmasters, and use forums like this one (in the link exchange)... if you want quality though, I would defnitely do a little research on the site, check PR, visit the site and see if it's a site you want to promote (this is particularly important if you have a quality site and don't want to contribute to promoting "crap" sites), and look at their whois info (how long has the site been around, how many sites does the person own, is the site blacklisted in google, etc.).

cjarrodsnow, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  6. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers: