1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to evaluate the difficulty of the keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Micheal Ng, Aug 24, 2016.

To assess the difficulty of the keywords we follow the following 4 criteria:

1. Review the difficulty through conversion ratio of keywords

What is the rate of conversion of the keywords? As we know, for every keyword search, users have their purpose is entirely different.
    I take the example Group 2 Keyword: "SEO" and "learn SEO". You imagine, when users search on Google and the word "SEO", the purpose of that is people can learn about SEO, no thoughts of clear action. Meanwhile, a search for "learn SEO" will tend to act and clearer goals. Thus, the degree of conversion of the word "SEO practitioners' greater than the word" SEO ".

And empirically evaluate my keyword, the longer keyword often higher conversion levels. At the same time, these keywords than the SEO is also easy. And vice versa, short keywords with low conversion level and a higher level of difficulty.
    2. Assessment of the difficulty through a user's search keyword
    I continue to take the example with groups of keywords, "SEO" and "learn SEO" for your easy to imagine. As shown above, you see the search volume of the keyword "SEO" is much higher than the keyword "SEO practitioners." A user's search volume higher, meaning that the level of competition higher keyword and its difficulty level is also higher.
    3. Review of the keyword difficulty research through competition with SEO keywords
    The evaluation opponent is extremely important. The simplest is that you go to Google and search for the keywords you need SEO. You will see the result returns a list topped rivals. Through this, you will assess the level of difficulty of that keyword. For example, the keyword "iPhone 6" for example.
    As you can see, your opponents include powerful site. Such as the mobile world, Tech One ... In this case, a keyword term, low level of competition and the level is not high, the switch also is a difficult SEO keywords. Because your opponent is too strong, you can consider yourself strong enough to overcome it? Will I have to build a system as good as it not? Human factors, its resources are not competitive enough?

4. Look at existing sites to assess the difficulty of the keywords to SEO

Step study your opponent, you need to look at your website, what they are. For example, in your hands is a good website, the SEO keywords will be more favorable. However, if your website is a major web: content less, usually by copying, poor quality content, less useful information, nothing ... then to SEO update for it, you need to define clear . SEO process to be successful, you need to invest in what? Time how long it lasts is expected? And your goal to where?

In summary, through 4 above criteria I believe you can appreciate the difficulty of your keywords as well as evaluating the difficulty of his latest project. One last thing I should note that back to you. It's whether your resources are not much, but if you know how to evaluate and select appropriate keywords, then your project will succeed to a certain extent.

Micheal Ng, Aug 24, 2016 IP