1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to estimate value of 600,000 emails list

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Niranga Dilshan, Jan 21, 2018.

Hi,

I am new to email marketing. I have built an email list and I would like to know how to estimate the value it,

If I were to use the list for PPC campaigns, how much I can demand for an email address?

The email list is very specific, about 600,000 American people who regularly purchase diabetes medicine.

Thanks
    Dilshan

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    Niranga Dilshan, Jan 21, 2018 IP
  2. DanielBlue

DanielBlue Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I understand that this is a buyers list, so the value from my experience is about $1/email. Depending on how responsive the list is and some other factors there a marketers that say the value can even be much higher, $5-$10/email.

What I do not understand is you say you are new to email marketing and you say you have a list of 600K!? Does not look "new" to me...:)

DanielBlue, Jan 23, 2018 IP
  3. Yuliabrvk

Yuliabrvk Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there! I would like to share some recommendations that help create a good e-mail letter. So, I found a great post How to write reminder to client for payment

Yuliabrvk, Jan 24, 2018 IP
  4. Yuliabrvk

Yuliabrvk Peon

Best Answers:
    I lost my link) nethunt.com/en/how-to-write-reminder-email-to-client-for-payment.jsp

Yuliabrvk, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  5. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a good solution for this. PM me.

3936296, Feb 7, 2018 IP
  6. uncia

uncia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on how responsive they are. Best way would be to send an offer/direct them to the page with relevant content with ads and see how much you get from that action. This would give you some numbers to work with.

uncia, Feb 7, 2018 IP