1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Establish a Goal Plan for Your PPC Campaign

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by binarypower1, Oct 31, 2012.

I will manage PPC for chemicals portal Please help me how to make goal for ppc compaign?
    Thank you so much

binarypower1, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  2. jipolis7

jipolis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there!

You've mentioned you'll work on PPC for chemicals. That's a good start because the first thing you need to do is have a clear niche. Since you're working with chemicals, decide what your target market is. What types of chemicals are these? For construction? For medicine? For cosmetics? That should define your niche and sub-niches and, hence, your target market(s). Without a clearly defined market, your keyword bidding, competition and general efforts will cost a lot more than when you have very specific target audience with their own specific avenues of advertising.

jipolis7, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  3. accumax

accumax Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Friends I would suggest to you PPC is tracking code inside of Google adwords tracking code set with Google analytic good keywords analysis phase.So you can high and more searchable keywords prominent on analysis PPC more experience keywords.

accumax, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  4. heliumsquare

heliumsquare Peon

Best Answers:
    If you say PPC campaign, it will always make think of good content, design and traffic first. Master those 3 that ive said. good luck

heliumsquare, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  5. smikeally08

smikeally08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its a good thing that you are going to start working for PPC for the chemicals Portal. Firstly you have and overview and divide the theme into the main categories and then the sub categories and start creating the campaign afterward you will have to do some keyword research which you will be targeting and will have to create some ads for them and then set the bids as per the norms and keep monitering the minimize and maximize of bids set for this. This is the plan which i am following and it works nicely.

smikeally08, Nov 7, 2012 IP