1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to enable anchor text for links in comments

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by Zack!, May 5, 2012.

Im new to Drupal CMS & have a high traffic interactive site running on Drupal where people share their opinions via comments form.
    -
    Sometimes, they have to quote my previous articles & I will have to post similar links for them so they can read those previous articles.But the current drupal commenting only allows the URL to be posted as it is, which takes a lot of space.How do i post such links with an anchor text, just like in HTML a href code?
    -
    Is there any HTML code to display links with anchor text in drupal.I wouldnt want all users to use it but just for admins like me.Kindly share your solutions..

Zack!, May 5, 2012 IP
  2. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Did you ensure that a filter is selected that allows links? Under Administer -> Configuration -> Content Authoring -> Text Formats. Configure it and you can also set the URL length in "Configure URLs to links".

ryan_uk, May 6, 2012 IP
  3. spaculus

spaculus Peon

Best Answers:
    you can get that from the views options. Go their and find the option. ok

spaculus, May 7, 2012 IP