1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Earn Online (proper Job)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by hansab, Feb 10, 2013.

I know about freelancing sites and yes they are good. But apart from that, what are other really proper things.

I am not saying, i want to work without doing anything. Like launching a site and then wait for income.

I want proper online employment, where i can dedicate some daily hours and then the company who hires me can pay me on weekly, or monthly ?

Due to so much scams, i don't really find good things on google as most of this search results produce shit (sorry)

So do let me know, apart from Freelancing sites, are there really good other opportunities to earn online.

not data entry, not typing etc.... i want a proper work. Like Doing some website maintenance, providing customer support, assisting the company manager etc...

Please do let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks

hansab, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  2. ThePiixelMonster

ThePiixelMonster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you could be a little more specific as to what your skill set is, that would help people better help you, but...

You would want to find a company that exists within the industry you would like to work, preferably find a company that is fairly new but established, reach out to them and present your portfolio of work that you have obtained thus far through freelancing.

Alternatively, a more time consuming approach and less likely would be to hang around in the Partnerships section of these forums and find someone that has the cash and idea but is looking for assistance on making that happen, or even someone to maintain an already established website. These things do exist but you need to find them and then reach out to the poster before the PM's flood in or just provide such a great message that they want to work with YOU.

I think that you will find, it is much easier to get a job working for a recently established company that a hardcore company that has existed 20+ years, they are much more willing to outsource contracted work over so many months as well as take you on after that period but this is dependant on the company and position...

The response is a little bland but I don't know specifically what you're looking for?

If it's graphics related then it's a matter of your portfolio. I hope that this helps in some way!!

Kind Regards
    The Piixel Monster

ThePiixelMonster, Feb 11, 2013 IP
    hansab likes this.
  3. actnews

actnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may try the classified ads for this sort of jobs by searching or posting ads or you can contact the big company directly in there website .
    good luck

actnews, Feb 12, 2013 IP
    hansab likes this.
  4. bri777

bri777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try Odesk, Elance and 123employee

Those are great sites for what you're looking for. You're gonna have to create a profile, take some exams and apply for jobs. You can either do a regular hourly job or be a freelancer.

Hourly paid jobs require a download of their software that will take screenshots of your pc intermittently and you would have a login logout time.

Some employers look for what you've just described. You just have to find them.

Other than that, look for help wanted sites (craigslist)

bri777, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  5. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:

Have you tried contacting an existing agency, that does SEO. If you already know how to link build, etc, you can freelance for them or commit to their hours.

James Byun, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  6. jayden1987

jayden1987 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!

I am doing some work online & what I do suggest is put up your own specific work that you can offer then

Create an attractive description that would catch viewers eyes & post it on fiverr.

This is where I start & finally have some decent income...

Hope it did help you...

kind regards
    Jayden

jayden1987, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  7. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should try SEOClerks, You can earn by selling SEO/Link building services and through their affiliate program ( earn on each order from your affiliates )

dice kid, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  8. Jennifer G. Noack

Jennifer G. Noack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now a days home based business is growing,and now one can also earn money through online business.I like above discussed topic.keep writing.Thanks for sharing this.

Jennifer G. Noack, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  9. sumdor

sumdor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start blogging or go freelance by beginning with sites like fiverr.com

sumdor, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  10. ankii

ankii Member

Best Answers:
    craiglist is a great source for finding site maintenance jobs. You will surely get something from that.

ankii, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  11. Parker shown

Parker shown Banned

Best Answers:
    I want to suggest you that you should do web side designing and web development course it will take about 6 to 8 months but surely i can say after seeing the current need of world that your future will be like awesome as well you will get many opportunities from it companies.It's my personal experience that's why i can say this with 100% ''GUARANTEE''. Just give some time on it..You will get best result.

Parker shown, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  12. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Should you really be interested to get an online job; you may try different sites offering online jobs. You may also checkout for the website of certain company so as to have direct contact with the company itself.

iandille101, Feb 18, 2013 IP