1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

How To Earn More From The Adsense Affiliate Program Than From Adsense Itself

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Fabian.JH, May 31, 2007.

When people think of Adsense, they think of content sites that contain the Adsense ads. However, did you know you can also make a ton of money from the Adsense affiliate program? You can use the service that Google provides, and also promote it, making more commissions all around.

It’s a big market out there to tap into. Many bloggers and webmasters have still not started using Adsense. If you can find a way to position it in front of them, you can make many commissions over a long period of time. Every few minutes, someone somewhere in the world starts a home business, so this is one big market.

One of the big pluses of the Adsense affiliate program is that you are not tied down to one niche. Almost anyone with a blog is a potential customer of Adsense. You can place your Adsense affiliate banner or button on your blog or website and immediately start adding in another income stream. When someone who signs up from you affiliate link earns $5.00 within 180 days of their sign-up, you’ll also be credited with $5.00. And if he earns $100 within 180 days of sign-up, you’ll be credited with $250.00. If that is not a good deal, I don’t know what is!

You also stand to earn huge bonuses if you can refer 25 people who earn $100.00 within 90 days. This is not difficult, you just need to sign up a few people each day, and some of them will definitely reach this goal. 180 days is a long time span of 3 months. Imagine if you sign up someone whose site receives lots of traffic every day, you could be making commissions even without lifting a finger.

Start tapping into this hidden opportunity and reap the rewards. This could be the breakthrough that separates you from other Adsense publishers.

Copyright 2007 Fabian Tan

Fabian.JH, May 31, 2007 IP
  2. Tearabite

Tearabite Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep..
    only problem is that it's easier said than done..

I've been averaging about two $5 conversions per week..

Tearabite, May 31, 2007 IP
  3. wierdo

wierdo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I need to start doing adsense, but I don't have a site that is good enough I don't think. The only one I think they would accept is the one where my host bans google ads, because they put their own on.

wierdo, May 31, 2007 IP
  4. vivekwig

vivekwig Active Member

Best Answers:
    wierdo use blogs for adsense, its very good option

vivekwig, May 31, 2007 IP
  5. John77777

John77777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice spammy bump. Don't you think after 5 years things will have changed?

John77777, Mar 9, 2012 IP