1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn money through Squidoo, Hubpages etc?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by bestwriter, Jun 18, 2010.

Hello Everyone,

How can we earn money through Squidoo, Hubpages etc? I have somewhere read that 1000 clicks in squidoo will generate $1000. Is it true? Please help if you know.

Thank You

bestwriter, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  2. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on whether or not you have something to market there.

Kraven2, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  3. bumba1988

bumba1988 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing as such figure that can be estimated. But, yes, more the viewers, more are the chances of you earning a high amount. The thing is when readers go through your article, if they click the advertisements being shown along with the article, you earn some money (Mostly 50% of the total revenues, not sure though). I hope you understand.

bumba1988, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  4. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can earn money but it all depends on if it's something that people would be researching....it might take awhile though before you can earn enough or around that amount.

DreamingBig, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  5. twin_s

twin_s Peon

Best Answers:
    $1000 off 1000 clicks.. wow! It will depend on the niche you are writing to.. however I don't believe that's true.

To earn some 1000's of $ via Squidoo you will have to research your audience and their keywords and yes you will have to write a lot. There are so many lens on so many topics on Squidoo, research well what they are missing and try to use that in your lens.. give it a try and let us know how it goes!

twin_s, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  6. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As anything else on the web its volume that brings in the clicks. Add, and add, and add. After a while those 1000 clicks will come in reach.

Kraven2, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  7. raymagnetic

raymagnetic Peon

Best Answers:
    You aren't going to make much money with Squidoo and Hubpages if you're looking for clicks. You have to use Squidoo and Hubpages as a landing page for a product that's on clickbank or a physical product.

What you want to do is write about products or things that people are looking for and lead them to another website where they can buy what they're looking for. That's how you earn money with Squidoo and Hubpages.

Nobody is making a ton of cash based on adsense clicks with those websites. If that's what you want to do then you are better off starting your own website/blog and displaying adsense ads on them directly under the title of your blog posts.

Use the hubpages and squidoo lenses to drive traffic to your blog. JMO.

That way you aren't sharing revenue with anyone but yourself.

Ray

raymagnetic, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  8. MattGervais

MattGervais Peon

Best Answers:
    I make about $15.00 a month off of a few articles I wrote on hubpages three years ago. They are all sitting in the number one spot for their respective search terms on google, but the clicks just aren't there. I guess if I was to pump out 100 hub's a month, I could see some good income in the next several years, but really, it's just not worth it.

Use hubpages to promote clickbank products, a friend of mine does that, and does quite well. Just be careful, he's had some hubs yanked for being "a little bit to commercial", as he put it.

MattGervais, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  9. Bilal Ahmad

Bilal Ahmad Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense Revenue Sharing is a very good technique to earn quick money. We share %100 Revenue with our contributors.
    It means whatever you write, you will get %100 revenue from your submitted articles.

Bilal Ahmad, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  10. gunners

gunners Peon

Best Answers:
    they pay in three categories
    Tiers 1- 1-2500 ranked pages get $15(variable) for a month and $1000 for 1000 clicks is not true.
    tier2 and tier 3 have lower payouts they pay through paypal and in their payments no fees is deducted so you can change the threshold withdrawal limit to $1

but if you have a good ranking page in search engines you can earn money by adding affiliates links in your content.

personally i have one squidoo page in tier 2 category which has made me around $700 in affiliate commission and $70 in squidoo payments.

so yes if you can create a good content page that can rank high in google,yahoo you can earn some good money

gunners, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  11. kimkay

kimkay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It all depends on depends on how much work you put into it. There are people who really know how make money writing with Hubpages. I have an article on my blog on this topic. See my signature to find the article.

kimkay, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  12. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't like the idea of squidoo, hubpages and those "advanced" article directories. But I put a lens on squidoo (http://www.squidoo.com/qrcode) about Qr Codes. It gets around 100 page views a month. I used it to drive traffic to my website (http://onlineqrlab.com) and I was "shocked" with the results: 50% conversion rate. I mean 50 users direct to my site through the lens.

How did they achieve such conversion rate? I think they have put a lot of work into the design and typography of their lenses. It might be an interested Amazon or Ebay converter ;)

Don't take people claims seriously. Try things yourself and see how it goes.

omarabid, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  13. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    hubpages and squido helps to generate visitors and traffice to your blog and site. Money coming is not much worth.

pradiprg, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  14. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    promoting clickbank products in hubpages? isn't this against thier TOS?

etc, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  15. Stemar

Stemar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just make as much lenses and hubs as possible. Use only unique content and make good keyword research. After several months you'll be good.

Stemar, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  16. premiumwriting

premiumwriting Peon

Best Answers:
    You can make money through Adsense or affiliate sales, but my advice would be don't bother. With Adsense for example, Hubpages is going to take a portion of the revenue. You're much better learning about SEO and setting up your own blog or website - you'll make a lot more in the long term that way. The amount you earn per click is determined entirely by what advertising bidders are willing to pay, which depends on your niche.

premiumwriting, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  17. SEOLIX

SEOLIX Peon

Best Answers:
    @etc - Hubpages are strict, but you can put an affiliate link in a hub, given that you limit to two links per domain.

Generally if you want to earn money using Squidoo lenses, you've gotta go a lot of keyword research. Lenses tend to rank higher naturally so a right keyword + content (the more the content the better. Recommended over 1000 words.) is what you should pick up.

SEOLIX, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  18. fokerss

fokerss Active Member

Best Answers:
    just submit your site there .

fokerss, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  19. hkwil

hkwil Peon

Best Answers:
    The days of using adsense as a means of making lots of money have gone, does anyone know an adsense similar service that is as good?

hkwil, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  20. conferenceshopper

conferenceshopper Peon

Best Answers:
    Make competitive Hubs and Lenses, promote them to increase its traffic and scores, well them many will get interested to advertise with your hubs or lenses eventually you earn from it.

conferenceshopper, Nov 23, 2010 IP