1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn huge money on commission junction?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Lahari Technologies, May 12, 2011.

1. domainer85

domainer85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Right, i agree with him !

domainer85, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  2. coacher

coacher Peon

Best Answers:
    The amount of your profit directly depends on the product you will advertise (quality, its demand, etc.), on the interests and amount of your traffic and may also indirectly depend on the popularity and reputation of the company whose product is being sold.

coacher, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  3. ajaxbloger

ajaxbloger Member

Best Answers:
    try again! don't give up ~!

ajaxbloger, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  4. violinwizard

violinwizard Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate sales has certainly come down in the recent 2 years after the advent of Intenet explorer private mode. Still it is great.

violinwizard, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  5. internetmguy

internetmguy Peon

Best Answers:
    You know how with a clickbank link you get a long url, but with a commission junction link you get this long ass html link which you can't post directly into a browser, do I have to make a new webpage or blog for every single offer I want to promote. How do I promote the right link and make sure am getting credit for the sale.

internetmguy, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  6. indmoss

indmoss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you are talking about a pay per lead website. You can make some money doing that. There are lots of ways to make money on line. That is one way that works. Good Luck and make lots of money!

indmoss, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  7. linkbuildingexperts

linkbuildingexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you go for zip/E-mail submits CPA offers because they are much easy to start with affiliate marketing

linkbuildingexperts, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  8. Jason1985

Jason1985 Member

Best Answers:
    Yea , CPA offers are great because theres no expense on the customers part, just sometime to fill out or answer something to get the value they were looking for. I think you need a website for most CPA places to accept you. Im going to be trying them soon. but I just better get my money on time from them. Ive heard horrow stories when It comes to payments. I would do alittle research on good Cpa programs. hope it goes well!

Jason1985, Mar 23, 2012 IP