1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn from facebook, twitter

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by noorbaduk, Dec 23, 2013.

Is there any way to earn from facebook, twitter?
    If possible? How?
    Can anyone help?

noorbaduk, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  2. kaleelkr

kaleelkr Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can use FB traffic to earn. for example you have a page with huge likes or a twitter account with huge reach. what you have to do is .. just create a website with google adsense like any revenue program. and post like on these account. you can earn when they clicking ads on your page.

kaleelkr, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  3. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can earn from facebook and twitter but not directly. As Kaleekr said you can reach to a huge niche audience through social media sites, you can drive them to your website and make sales on your website by advertising, selling products, offering services etc.

Joe Badger, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  4. cash4click

cash4click Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a trick and it works that , I visit one website as oldc.in who has getting more facebook likes but at that time it has low number of likes and shares. I like and share their posts and then I write in their feedback that I have nearly 1250 friends then what is the benefit to me for sharing your post then they reply me that they verify my facebook account and said to share more than 10 posts and they commit me to recharge my mobile and it's done.
    Also you can use this trick, They also give you other benefit.

cash4click, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  5. rosyvu

rosyvu Member

Best Answers:
    In addition to Kaleekr opinion, you can sell your Facebook post. If your social page have a lot of fan, sell your social posts whose content related to your page content for buyers. For example, your page is about beauty tips, so you can sell social posts for cosmetics companies. Or your social pages is about news, you can sell any content of posts

rosyvu, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  6. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best way is using social media to get traffic to your monetized sites and blogs. :)

danasurvey, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  7. Akhil Swatantra

Akhil Swatantra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You Can Sell Your High Likes Facebook Fanpage For Earn money. YOu Can also Drive Traffic To Monetized Sites.You Can Also Earn money With Your Fanpage Buy post other website and blog url.

Akhil Swatantra, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  8. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can promote your products and services through facebook and twitter to earn.

faizzsheikh, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  9. Lue Hang

Lue Hang Member

Best Answers:
    If you have an ACTIVE audience, meaning that the people in your Facebook or Twitter are potential buyers, then you can make money by promoting your product to them. One of the best way is to build a blog and stay active. Add your social network accounts to that blog. People will find your blog and if they like your content they will follow you through your social network. BAM! You get a lifetime fan of your blog or in other words, a potential customer. You may have a VBlog too, it's whatever that works for you. Hope that helps some.

Lue Hang, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  10. Steve Edwards

Steve Edwards Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    many services for twitter users to earn money like sponsored tweets but for facebook i think its only for generating traffic not for earn money.

Steve Edwards, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  11. Enzoknight

Enzoknight Peon

Best Answers:
    Earning on Facebook can be easy, its really matter of how...check out this video see if its for you also if you're not tech savvy you may want to start off with a bunch of intro videos

Enzoknight, Jan 3, 2014 IP