1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn from eBay???

Discussion in 'eBay' started by rajitha, May 26, 2010.

1. steve473

steve473 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried to join the EPN several months ago, but was rejected. Has anyone had success re-applying? I only got the "canned" rejection, so i have no idea why they rejected me. My site is almost 10 years old, with 19,000 registered users. I did very well with the old ShoppingAds program that worked with eBay, and I do well with Google AdSense.

Any ideas?

steve473, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  2. YugoSlavac

YugoSlavac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sell products, Affiliate program, etc.

You could work there as well... lol :)

Yugo,

YugoSlavac, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  3. Joymacfarlane

Joymacfarlane Peon

Best Answers:
    just sell an item at ebay. another option just join their affiliate programs.

Joymacfarlane, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  4. People Browse

People Browse Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another option is just to forget about Ebay and start a store on Ioffer.com Marketplace and not have to pay all the listing fees on stuff that's not going to sell fast unless you only charge .25 cents profit over what you paid for it.

No listing fees on Ioffer. Free store on Ioffer.

Even though Ioffer doesn't have the traffic Ebay does, Ebay doesn't have all the second hand stuff they used to have. The traffic on Ioffer is building though. Took big jumps in the last couple of months. You'll have time on Ioffer to advertise and build up your reputation without the pressure of paying all those expensive Ebay listing fees.

People Browse, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  5. Alexandros1

Alexandros1 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Sell like products at the same time. Bidders look to see what else you have for sale they might be interested in. Combined shipping saves postage for the buyer. Packing in the same box saves time and packing costs for the seller.
    2. Bundle a less desirable item with a more desirable item increases sales. This is an old offline auction technique. If the bidder wants the better item he has to buy both. If two sellers offer the same item, the buyer bids on the two item auction. Bundling two low cost items together also increases bids. A buyer may not be willing to pay shipping for one item, but would for two.
    3. Remember seasonal issues. Don't sell snow skis in July, water skis in January. Be sure to offer seasonal items early enough to allow for shipping. Don't expect to sell many Christmas items that must be shipped during the second week of December.
    4. Understand profit margins. Don't buy to resell for only a $5 profit when you can make $20 on a different item. Determine your desired monthly income and choose products appropriately.
    5. Don't forget back end sales and secondary products. Offer similar products during the payment process or on your auction store/web site.
    6. The List - For many successful online sellers the mailing list is where their money is made. Using a autoresponder, sellers automatically email customers on their list at regular intervals. Including content with announcements of upcoming sales increases back end sales.
    7. Customer demographics should be considered. Collectors have expectations non-collectors don't. Example, some book buyers that are allergic like to see "book from non-smoking home" in ad. This would earn you a higher bid.
    8. Auction terms and conditions should be included with each auction.

Alexandros1, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  6. DHS

DHS Peon

Best Answers:
    good Info...Thanks in advance

DHS, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  7. indeedbuy

indeedbuy Peon

Best Answers:
    sell products, but ebay fees are expensive!

indeedbuy, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  8. berlykim

berlykim Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried selling things on ebay before but unfortunately nobody purchased. =( I too wanna know what's best thing to do. I posted photos of my products but i just got a few viewers.. What should I do? I end up selling them to friends. hahaha. My products are bags, watches and perfumes.

berlykim, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  9. hello_welcome

hello_welcome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you should to create account on ebay for earn money

hello_welcome, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  10. Ben Reeves

Ben Reeves Member

Best Answers:
    Ben Reeves, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  11. jhon "O"

jhon "O" Peon

Best Answers:
    Im waiting also for the best solution from you are here?????

jhon "O", Aug 4, 2010 IP
  12. jeofjingjeff

jeofjingjeff Peon

Best Answers:
    > Take a good quality picture of your product.

> Understand your product or service. Know what benefits it can provide your customers.

> Give the customer a guarantee that the product will be as described and in good and working
    condition, and offer to give them their money back if it is not so.

jeofjingjeff, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  13. dvduval113

dvduval113 Guest

Best Answers:
    It's important to understand eBay's commission structure so that you'll have a reasonable expectation of what to expect in terms of potential revenue. eBay pays out affiliate revenues for two things:

1. Links that convert when a New "active" user registration occurs. The new user must either use Buy It Now or place a bid within 30 days of initial registration to be considered active.
    2. Links from which a user bids on an item or uses Buy It Now (BIN)

dvduval113, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  14. Myongosi

Myongosi Peon

Best Answers:
    I made my first wage online by showing others how to profit from selling niche items on eBay and five years on there is still vast profits to be made out of eBay if you put the effort in. Before I built a single webpage eBay was my vice it paid for everything that I wanted or needed and allowed me to have fun making money online. I made lots of friends with fellow sellers and had an absolute ball the only thing that upset me was the fees that were been ripped away from me in the form of eBay sellers fees. I had a shop and used to use the shop to get subscribers on my list when I very first started building a profitable mailing list.

Get started on eBay by visiting http://www.the-wiggly-worm.com. You will get all directions you need to start a successful business on eBay. Thanks and I hope it helps.

Myongosi, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  15. apresto

apresto Peon

Best Answers:
    does ebAY stil give $25 for every refferal you get to buy anything in 30days period? They did before!

apresto, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  16. cosmom4n

cosmom4n Member

Best Answers:
    sell products on ebay. if u do not have products, u can register at dropship sites. then u can sell their products on ebay.

cosmom4n, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  17. directorcom

directorcom Peon

Best Answers:
    EPN hard to get accepted..... makes it even harder when an affiliate tries to sell aa approved site, the new buyer cannot be guaranteed of acceptance in the program.

directorcom, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  18. rajitha

rajitha Peon

Best Answers:
    can you pm me some details about them? sellers who do allow dropshiping & their links on eBay?

rajitha, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  19. Cr.designer

Cr.designer Member

Best Answers:
    you want to earn from eBay. u sale some product here

Cr.designer, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  20. GeekOnline

GeekOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you get good customers by selling your product in ebay.,

GeekOnline, Aug 27, 2010 IP