1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn from eBay???

Discussion in 'eBay' started by rajitha, May 26, 2010.

1. Blogfiliate

Blogfiliate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The only way I know of is to submit a quality site with your application. If the site does not have unique content of value, and the appearance of a following, they will not approve your application.

Blogfiliate, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  2. sudarshangk

sudarshangk Member

Best Answers:
    hello.Even i need a liitle help in this regard.can somebody help me with earning on ebay?

sudarshangk, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  3. thoreau

thoreau Guest

Best Answers:
    Buy low and resell high.

thoreau, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  4. blackemerald

blackemerald Member

Best Answers:
    you can earn by:
    selling item ---> you can sell your own item or item from dropshipper
    being ebay affilate,
    and the last using ebay as advert.

blackemerald, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  5. implicit33

implicit33 Peon

Best Answers:
    post up "buy it now" or "auctions" and sell them on ebay. Start with old products laying in your home. Then buy things in bulk (they're cheaper that way), wholesaler/liquidations... w.e or you can do dropshipping which requires no upfront money but has its cons.

implicit33, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  6. fatalityxz

fatalityxz Peon

Best Answers:
    dropshipping is pretty good money as well from what I hear.

fatalityxz, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  7. marketingguru101

marketingguru101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    well you can do seo of your site and gain traffic from your site when you gain traffic to your site you will get paid for quality traffic i made 40 pound from ebay but my sites dont got good rankings and i am earning not good this time.

marketingguru101, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  8. gijsbert

gijsbert Member

Best Answers:
    Arslan are you an affiliate promoting Mens Leather Jackets ? Or is this your own site ? Did you made this site ? Tx in davance for yr reply

gijsbert, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  9. jjon

jjon Peon

Best Answers:
    eBay has seller tutorials which explain the basics of selling as well as terms of eBay; first, one has to register and create a seller account (as soon as you register you get a buyer account).

jjon, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  10. +xenon+

+xenon+ Peon

Best Answers:
    sell stuff for a profit? :)

+xenon+, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  11. jjon

jjon Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can sell stuff for profit, but one must be paying to eBay for the listing time and not whether products are sold. There are specific terms that are on eBay's site.

jjon, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  12. kaiseng

kaiseng Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah affiliate is always become the best way to earn money .

kaiseng, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  13. shafiqamiami

shafiqamiami Peon

Best Answers:
    well ebay is not that profitable when it use to be. i made record earning in 2004. when ebay.co.uk was the fourth number website in alexa. but now its gone out of hundreds.

shafiqamiami, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  14. Forkypie

Forkypie Peon

Best Answers:
    Care to share the amount you made in 2004?

Forkypie, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  15. People Browse

People Browse Active Member

Best Answers:
    I quit Ebay. You will join Ebay, try to sell some stuff until your bank account is emptied out then you will quit Ebay also.

People Browse, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  16. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Invest in a cheap digital camera that takes good quality photos. You will need this digital camera to take photos of items that you will be selling for people in and around your local area.
    Sit down and figure up the percentage of commission and other fees that you want to charge. The normal fee for this service usually runs around 30% or more.
    Advertise your Ebay selling service to people in your local area.
    Grab the phone book and write down the names and phone numbers of all the pawn shops in the areas you are willing to travel to.
    Call and explain the pawn shops you just wrote down.
    To gain more customers, call all the local papers in your area and the areas your willing to travel to.
    Figure up how much it will cost you to run a text ad in each of the newspapers you just called.
    Write a short text ad to place in each of the newspapers you called. Here is a sample ad that you are more than welcome to use
    Create flyers to hang up in stores that are located in the areas you plan to travel.
    By now you should have appointments with potential customers, so your next step is to keep those appointments. Once you meet with each potential customer, explain what fees they will pay, ask them questions about the items you will be selling for them and write their answers down (questions to list about the item), and then answer any questions they may have.
    Let each customer know you have to take the item(s) with you in order to take photos and ship them to the winning bidder.
    If you need to research to find out approximately how much some of your customer's unwanted items are worth, do this now. Then call the customer to let him or her know the value, and ask what the minimum is that he or she is willing to sell each item for. After all, it is their item, and by doing this you are allowing them to have a say. Before ending the conversation, let your customer know what you'll start the opening bid at. Point out that each item could sell for more than the minimum price set.
    Take pictures of each unwanted item with your digital camera. After taking the pictures, download them into your computer and save them in jpeg or gif format.
    List the unwanted items on Ebay with a well-written, detailed description of each. Don't forget to include the photos.
    After you have sold the unwanted items, immediately ship them to the winning bidder(s).
    Create a receipt for your customer
    Call your customer to arrange a date and time to meet and give him or her their money and receipt
    After you have given your customer his or her money, see if he or she has any more unwanted items they would like you to sell for them. If not, leave your business card and let him or her know they can call you when they have more unwanted items.

aeroz1, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  17. fire3fly

fire3fly Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely, set up a niche blog based on one type of product. I like Wordpress on my hosting account. Write a few articles with reviews of the product on the blog, maybe add some Adsense, and Amazon affiliate links, a comment form, about us, and privacy page.

Chances are if you set up a decent blog you can get approved fairly easily. That's what I did.

fire3fly, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  18. People Browse

Best Answers:
    Ebays fees are so high now ya better have a hot popular product to sell or you'll go belly up.

I moved my inventory to Ioffer.com where they don't have the listing fees. Ioffer doesn't have the traffic Ebay does but they are your best bet to get a store opened up and develope an online selling venue over a five year period. Evenually after you start to build sales and make a profit you can pursue doing sales on Ebay.

If you go to Ebay first test some product out on the auction venue over a 6 month period. It's alot cheaper paying auction listing fees than to open an Ebay store venue and pay through the nose for product that isn't selling.

Good Luck!

People Browse, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  19. kaiseng

kaiseng Member

Best Answers:
    I already settle my account there, but i'm never used that account bcause i don't know what item i can sell on ebay. anybody here know what item i can sell on it ?

kaiseng, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  20. People Browse

Best Answers:
    You can sell anything on Ebay. Just choose a product or item and list it. Maybe a cheap chinese made USB Flash Disk knockoff.

People Browse, Jul 8, 2010 IP