1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn from a website ?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Seo110, Aug 1, 2010.

1. succes2010

succes2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    although I am also new, but from some of the information I get is a publisher adsense

succes2010, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  2. loveson1

loveson1 Member

Best Answers:
    Try Adsesne| Affilates marketing | Yahoo Advetising | Banners By Sizes

loveson1, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  3. crazyflower

crazyflower Guest

Best Answers:
    Adsense is the best way

crazyflower, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  4. DANIELTWIST2010

DANIELTWIST2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not have your own affilate website where you can earn commission for every paid booking from your site. Adda link from your own website to your affilate website. Theer are many ways you could advertsie your affilate program such as handing out flyers and business cards.

Daniel twist Entertainments is a Blackpool Entertainment Agency which provides both a free and low cost affilate program.
    view danieltwistentertainments.com for more information and to register.

DANIELTWIST2010, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  5. Eric89

Eric89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Through Affiliate marketing and placing some adds of other sites or firms gives you a good revenue from your website..

Eric89, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  6. rajiga

rajiga Peon

Best Answers:
    It all depends on what is your website contains. Does it contain product information? General information? some niche topics?..etc etc

So, depends on the topic, you can go for Amazon, Adsense.

Main thing to focus on is to attract the visitors to your website with good SEO.

rajiga, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  7. Alexctrls

Alexctrls Peon

Best Answers:
    according to me adsense would clean way for Monetizing your site

Alexctrls, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  8. nagatron

nagatron Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Create and Adsense account or chitika account
    2. Create and ads and display it in your website
    3. Make a traffic and there you go

sounds easy but it is hard. . .it is normal to be dissapointed in the first time.
    reminder: your topic or web content must be related to your ads

nagatron, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  9. nicky821

nicky821 Member

Best Answers:
    Try to find an affiliate merchant for your topic. In addition to that you could include some Google Ads. Anyway, if your site is still under construction and you don't rank on the major search engines then every advertisement won't generate a cent :D

nicky821, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  10. danielll007

danielll007 Peon

Best Answers:
    my recommend is addsense But buid your website content with "adwords keyword tool"

danielll007, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  11. johnrobertusa

johnrobertusa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You know earning money through websites.First of all select your niche and find all related information and select relevant keywords.Once complete those process starting optimization.google will give ads depending on site visitors...

johnrobertusa, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  12. 51face

51face Peon

Best Answers:
    focus on building a great web first, when you have a great useful website, money will come by itself

51face, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  13. BungeeBones

BungeeBones Peon

Best Answers:
    All the posts encouraging you to build your traffic first are good advice.

I differ with the Adsense advice however, mostly because it sort of skips over the issue of getting traffic first.

Google's answer to you getting traffic is Adwords (the counter part to Adsense). Has anyone given any thought to using Adwords to get traffic and then using Adsense to sell it back a recoup your investment? LOL I have. I even complained to Google about them not rolling over my Adsense income to buy Adwords traffic.

But let's assume you've gotten traffic. Adsense or affiliate aren't always the best and brightest idea. It depends what your site is about. By the time you get traffic to your site you will realize it didn't just happen magically. It took work and probably expense on your part. Suppose you are trying to sell shoes. You've figured out it costs you $5 to get someone to your site no matter what means you advertise in (newspaper, radio, tv, whatever). And you place an Adsense ad next to your shoes. Of course, Google places shoe ads next to your shoe products attempting to bait that visitor away that cost you $5 to get. And when they do, they give you 50 cents. Why would anyone do that? And that loss doesn't include the idea that a customer can come in again and again once acquired. With Adsense they leave to become someone else's repeat customer.

Okay, it's a lot easier to break eggs than put them back together. With all my Google bashing, PPC is the way to get traffic fast but it costs. And you aren't going to sell that traffic to them for as much as it costs you to get it unless you have some sort of traffic magnet website. So, what I did was to totally re-think the whole matter and, for better or worse, I came up with my own concoction at www.BungeeBones.com. It's a "distributable" web directory that uses a similar business model as Adsense but you earn income by selling traffic as well as spreading the word about the business opportunity. If you send in a "repeat, lifelong customer" it still earns you income.

You can add your link for free, get the code for your own directory for free, get the directory filled with categories and links for free, and have it all managed for free, provided you have real content on your website.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    BungeeBones, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  14. pentium5

pentium5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Who ever enter your site you already earning money + adsense from google and if you have affiliate much better, but of course you need a good niche to get more traffic.

pentium5, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  15. venkateshwinwebsolutionz

venkateshwinwebsolutionz Peon

Best Answers:
    try with Click Bank, Winwebsolutionz.com, textadlink you will get more money

16. pammi388

pammi388 Peon

Best Answers:
    by Google adwords

pammi388, Oct 12, 2010 IP