1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn $10 monthly with Google Adsense ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jodis, May 6, 2006.

1. jetbrains

jetbrains Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can earn $10/mon if you use hign-paying keywords

jetbrains, May 6, 2006 IP
  2. BrianCarter

BrianCarter Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you may!

1. The more words there are in your keyword, the less competitive it will be...
    e.g. britney spears pictures is less competitive than britney spears

2. but britney spears pictures is still darned competitive, so use objective
    quantifiers like # of google results for the term- that's what KEI is all about.
    I have another formula that increases your chances of getting vulnerable
    keywords- the 'vulnerability' formula... keywords that are vulnerable to
    your dominating them

3. but forget britney spears- you gotta go niche- your favorite hobby or
    whatever, as long as your favorite hobby isn't 'computer parts' ;-) because
    that's a really competitive niche online

I've been making more than $10 per day on adsense for years... sometimes
    70 times that. Not now, unfortunately... but several times that...

So yes it's possible and yes you need a lot of traffic but you can get there
    ethically over time if you work smart.

BrianCarter, May 6, 2006 IP
  3. kaethy

kaethy Guest

Best Answers:
    I made over $10.00 my first month. I did it by adding Adsense to an existing website. So your answer is to create a website that has something people will want to see, something they can't get on thousands of other websites.

That's the "secret", unique content.

kaethy, May 7, 2006 IP
  4. fablex

fablex Peon

Best Answers:
    well, yes. I'm 16 myself and got my first payement a month ago. Dont know if its for every country so, but you dont need to fill anything in if you're from Holland... not tax thing, only a banc account and your name and adress...

fablex, May 7, 2006 IP
  5. profs77

profs77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm over 18, but I say screw the 18 or older requirement. Who cares.

And for making $10 a month with adsense, that would suck as you would only make a $100 check once a year. Adsense doesn't pay you any less than $100.

profs77, May 7, 2006 IP
  6. mnymkr

mnymkr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

how do you know what the high paying keywords are?

mnymkr, May 7, 2006 IP
  7. LucasMS

LucasMS Peon

Best Answers:
    sure :p

I'm under 18, and I live in brazil :rolleyes:

LucasMS, May 7, 2006 IP
  8. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forget the high paying keywords. Suppose the highest paying keyword was laxative. Are you going to be psyched up to update your blog daily on the joys of laxatives?

Write about something that interests you. Get traffic because you provide interesting content and then think about Adsense.

e10, May 7, 2006 IP
  9. abcdefGARY

abcdefGARY Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like others said, the key is traffic. The more the traffic, the more chances your ads will be clicked.

abcdefGARY, May 7, 2006 IP
  10. Joobz

Joobz Peon

Best Answers:
    You'd be the only one doing it, what a niche!

Joobz, May 7, 2006 IP
  11. Sara

Sara Guest

Best Answers:

Trust me, once you get 'older' you too shall find that there are many web sites out there investigating the joys of laxatives. It is all we have to amuse us, some days. ;)

Sara, May 7, 2006 IP
  12. rws.com

rws.com Banned

Best Answers:
    why 10? you can definetely earn much more. PM me to find out how.

rws.com, May 7, 2006 IP
  13. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I make $30-$40 a days from a single .Blogspot hosted blog, and the last thing I would ever do is click my own ads.

As far as the original question goes, don't write a blog just because you want to use a high paying keywords. Most of these turn into splogs or MFA blogs. Just pick something you like, starting writing content, and once you have a decent amount of content, start looking into getting traffic.

I never intended to make any money from blog, but I started getting traffic, and money came with the traffic. Don't blog for the money, blog because you enjoy it. Your content will show your motives.

Tyler Banfield, May 7, 2006 IP
  14. Janet

Janet Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think google will kick you out. I had about a 9 month period when I did nothing with my site and only earned maybe $3 for the entire period. they never stopped serving ads to my site.

Janet, May 7, 2006 IP
  15. Joobz

Joobz Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't care to share with the rest of the class?

Joobz, May 7, 2006 IP
  16. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to disagree, I don't think Google requires a minimum earning amount to keep an AdSense account. As long as you don't violate TOS, you can keep your account. You just don't receive a check until you generate at least $100.

Tyler Banfield, May 7, 2006 IP
  17. Troutnut

Troutnut Peon

Best Answers:
    People don't make up a total like $10/day. If somebody wants to boast a false total they'll probably choose something from $50-$100/day. $10/day is a very realistic and frequently achieved number.

That said, it's also not extremely easy if you're just starting out. If you're starting on your first site by looking for profitable niches, you're doing it wrong. Nobody will want to read your blog. You need to write about something you know well enough to write interesting posts. Start with THAT list, and THEN do keyword analysis to figure out which of those candidates might be most lucrative. Then do further keyword analysis to figure out which similar wording of the topics you write about gets the most searches (example: "red hairy widgets" vs "red furry widgets").

Also, don't JUST do keyword analysis. Use your head, too. Are lots of products bought and sold in your niche, online or offline? It doesn't have to be any major thing you'd think of like books or mp3s. Just look for places selling products related to your topic. You don't need a $2.00/click niche to succeed with AdSense. It should be very easy to find something in the 10-20 cents/click range and make a really good site about it.

If you START the brainstorming process with keyword choice in mind, you will end up with a crappy site in an overcrowded niche getting almost no traffic and making pennies per click because better sites get the high-paying ads. If you start out to make a GOOD SITE based around one of your main interests, you'll probably reach $10/day without much trouble. Work, yes. But it will be very achievable.

Troutnut, May 7, 2006 IP
  18. WebPLanner

WebPLanner Banned

Best Answers:
    If you arnt making atleast $30 a day with adsense (i make much more) and you have been using adsense for more than 6 month then you suck. I dont mean to be a dick, but what you are doing to make money with adsense aint working and you need to step back for while and rethink your adsense earning strategy.

WebPLanner, May 7, 2006 IP
  19. Janet

Janet Peon

Best Answers:
    (((((((:)eek: )))))))

Janet, May 8, 2006 IP
  20. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A good disscussion is going on but my target is some higher.

I am currently living in Pakistan and people are here not so much aware of Internet Business specially Adsense.

I am going to build a site when my exams are going to over in June,
    My target is 500$ per month atleast but I can understand it may take me 6 months to reach that point and I will keep growing may in 5 figure income.

I would like to ask about how to control blogs, I mean i have seen the blog4bloggers and its really ausmn, good job.

I want to do the same, what is better a domain with hosting or a blog.

Since I am going to hire writer to write the content, so i can choose any niche, Please suggest on it too and One thing more important is what is your suggesstion is to my start and my approach.

Thanks for all of you.

GAdsense, May 8, 2006 IP