1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to drive organic traffic to my photography site?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by shubhobd, Feb 6, 2018.

I have a photography site
    and I used 'photography' keyword as my main keyword
    how to drive organic traffic on the above keyword
    SEMrush
    http://zoominphotography.club

shubhobd, Feb 6, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't be using photography as your keyword - I'm doubt the people who search for just the one word are looking for a photo sharing site.

It's not clear why I'd upload my photos to your site and then share your links on my social media profile - simpler surely to load into my own portfolio or upload directly?

I'd look at keywords from your two user's point of view
    Photographers:
    • photo library
    • photo sharing
    People looking for photos
    • stock photos
    • royalty free photos
    • beautiful photos
    You'll know your industry better than me but you have to imagine what people actually type into Google and what they're expecting. Your click through and bounce rates will be dreadful if you rank well for a keyword that isn't actually what they're looking for.

sarahk, Feb 6, 2018 IP
  3. shubhobd

shubhobd Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the valuable information

shubhobd, Feb 6, 2018 IP
  4. bellagarcia

bellagarcia Peon

Best Answers:
    'Photography' keyword is a broad term that many people uses. That is why "photography' keyword will most likely to have a very high competition. I suggest you go dipper into your niche and be more specific in selecting a keyword. Identity on what kind of photography you are offering to people. In this way you'll have a chance to rank your website in your selected keyword.

By the way aside from ranking your keyword make use of Pinterest when you are into photography business. Why? Because Pinterest uses images as ‘pins’ and this is a great advantage for you. Do check the benefits of pinterest for photography business (soloseo.com/blog/how-can-you-take-advantage-of-pinterest-if-you-are-providing-photography-services/)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    bellagarcia, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  5. shubhobd

shubhobd Member

Best Answers:
    thanks
    now i am using pinterest and using keyword share photos
    https://zoominphotography.club/

shubhobd, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  6. Jaime A. Heidel

Jaime A. Heidel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would definitely recommend sharing on Pinterest and Instagram, especially. Also, think about what your prospective clients are looking for. Are you selling your work? Your services? Looking for models? Think of what the customer would type into a search engine to find you, and you'll have your keywords! Best of luck! :)

Jaime A. Heidel, Mar 22, 2018 IP
  7. arunkk

arunkk Active Member

Best Answers:
    First you need to analysis your customers search terms which theses are using to finding your services. You can also analysis your competitors for an ideas and which keywords are using for his service then you can select the best keywords for your business and target them. You also should be in mind your audience location.

arunkk, Apr 5, 2018 IP
  8. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome ...Try to collect lots of photos and make sure every image SEO compatible image SEO alt tag and title tag optimization.

RomanEpo, Apr 5, 2018 IP
  9. Sabayounis

Sabayounis Peon

Best Answers:
    Share your images in target audience, do every image SEO and as well apply other SEO techniques Onpage, Offpage, Bookmark your images, get backlinks, gest post and especially focus on unique and quality content.
    Hope this helps you.

Sabayounis, May 2, 2018 IP