1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do SEO/promotion of an Online store..?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tag44, Sep 22, 2010.

Hello Friends,

Pls help me out on how to do SEO for an online store that is engaged in photo printing buisness, how should i start with keyword researching and what steps i have to take in off-page optimization...suppose i have a client site itasveer dot com indian based online store engaged in photo printing and personalized gifts...so how to do keyword researching for it..what keywords should be taken and what next in off-page part..!!

tag44, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  2. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    iTasveer is a popular site and already ranks for a lot of keywords ;-) You got to use adwords keyword tool to find more relevant keywords with traffic.

Please don't mind, I am surprised that you have a client when you are confused about basic keyword research :D

jitendraag, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  3. anu08

anu08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Chose some good keyword using Google keyword tool...and write some nice article related to your keyword and spin it regular basis, do some blog marketing
    we can help if you want....

anu08, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  4. jenyjerry2010

jenyjerry2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    seo is not easy. you should hire a company or a guy who can do seo for your store.. Its not easy task to do good seo for e commerce website..

jenyjerry2010, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  5. DoA

DoA Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to perform (or hire someone who knows what they're doing) good in-depth keyword research to find all those great longtail phrases that will start pulling in traffic immediately... then you can build up to the more competitive phrases.

Good keyphrase research should always be the foundation of your internet marketing strategy.

DoA, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  6. jenyjerry2010

jenyjerry2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    To find good keywords for your website its hard. coz lots of internet marketer already using those links

7. SEOTranslator

SEOTranslator Member

Best Answers:
    From what you write, I'd strongly recommend against trying to perform SEO yourself for a client. If you do not know sufficient about it, you risk messing up and tarnishing your reputation, and a reputation is far more easier to destroy than to obtain. Ask a professional to do it. In this forum you should be able to spot quite a few ones.

SEOTranslator, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  8. jenyjerry2010

jenyjerry2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am totally agree with your this statement..