1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do SEO for wallpaper website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Hameed7475, Dec 16, 2016.

hi..
    I have created wallpaper website on specific niche which is DOGS and it contains different types of categeroies of dogs wallpapers.I have find thos keyword which having allintitle and allinurl less then 100 and then i post images in specific category and put keyword in all images title and alt tag.But I'm not getting traffic :( :( I have created website 4,5 days ago :( I also put my website on google search console.Any suggestion?Please guide me.Sorry for bad english.

Hameed7475, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The same way as you would for any other website.. Try to get links from sites that are related to yours (in your case; from other wallpaper sites).

You're not getting any traffic. Well like you've said. Your site is 5 days old mate.... You can't just make a site and then expect tons of traffic to it in 5 days.. It takes time. Lots of work and dedication. Keyword research and backlink building. Social signal building and traffic generation methods. Such as Reddit, Pinterest and other social bookmarking sites. But you have to do that. Or get someone to do it. And you sometimes have to do it a lot for a long time before it starts paying off. 5 days lol. Your website is nothing in the eyes of Google. Why would it rank a site that is 5 days old when there are other sites out there that are 5+ years old with tons of backlinks and many more wallpapers..? Try 5 months mate!

Mkcoy, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  3. RosalieCancun

RosalieCancun Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you need to start with social media, how to come somebody on your site if nobody heard of your site?

RosalieCancun, Dec 16, 2016 IP
    Mkcoy likes this.
  4. Hameed7475

Hameed7475 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply.But i already share my post on google+ and facebook and as well as twitter.But i am not getting traffic.No one open my site.My facebook page just 15likes and twitter followers just 25 and on google+ no followers found.

5. Hameed7475

Hameed7475 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My website is old.Domain name is old .I get domain name from my friend. and I start posting before 5 days.And generating new post.Today i get errors 404 not found in google search console .Well,I remove errors now and redirect to homepage.How can i send you my website link in private message?Please guide me

6. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Redirecting broken pages to your homepage is the worst thing you can do! That's SEO mistake 101. How can you send me your website link in private message? Well you send me a private message and include the link. It's not rocket science. But please don't do that. I don't care to see your website and don't want your private message telling me about it either.

Mkcoy, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  7. Hameed7475

Hameed7475 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Then what i want to do with broken pages???Can you tell me??

8. sturedsansy

sturedsansy Member

Best Answers:
    You have to get good back links for you website such as blog posting, comment posting, bookmaking links and also promote website on good social media media sites we can recommending you for help this website - blogpostingsiteslist.com

sturedsansy, Dec 16, 2016 IP