1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do Display ads in adwords?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Rupom Roy, Oct 22, 2014.

Can anybody suggest me how to do display ads in adwords as i want to target different categories of people.

Rupom Roy, Oct 22, 2014 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you want to do search or display advertising?

Fer0, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  3. MadAdWordsMan

MadAdWordsMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Setup a campaign and choose Display Network as campaign type. The Display network allows you to target different categories of people, not the Search network. I'm guessing you know the difference between Search and Display? AdWords does not allow you to target people in the same way as Facebook (far more advanced in this way) but it will allow you to choose people who have visited certain types of sites (interests), age groups and gender. Pretty limited. Facebook will let you advertise to people who like certain things, or who have gone to certain schools. Far more detailed. But check out the Display Network settings in AdWords and you can at least target based on interest, age and gender.

MadAdWordsMan, Oct 23, 2014 IP
  4. devotedmarketer

devotedmarketer Peon

Best Answers:
    To add on to MadAdwordsMan, do remember to use some interactive call to action image ads! Image ads will increase your CTR and generate more ROI for your campaign.

And of course, think out of the box where you could target your crowd, eg, if you are doing interior design, you can try target display sites like property selling site/portal/forum.

Cheers!

devotedmarketer, Nov 8, 2014 IP
  5. kingofthewiki

kingofthewiki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't recommend displays. Waste of $$ unless you are PEPSI

kingofthewiki, Dec 21, 2014 IP