1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do affiliate market?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Reynold Nelson, Jul 1, 2019.

I have a website (vuntzmall.com) and i have added some Amazon products. Kindly help me how can promote it and get more visitor on my website.
    SEMrush

Reynold Nelson, Jul 1, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can post some ads in online magazines that relate to your product. For example: fashion mags for your clothing items.

Search Facebook for groups that relate to your products. Post value based info on them and study what others post to get an idea of what they're looking for and what type of issues they have. Write about how to fix the issues. Instagram is hot right now. If you have some pictures of your products that you can legally post there with some info about them you might attract some visitors.

Don't spam your site. Once people get to know and trust that you have information that they want they'll likely ask you for more.

JoeSpirit, Jul 1, 2019 IP
  3. Reynold Nelson

Reynold Nelson Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestion, I will do

Reynold Nelson, Jul 8, 2019 IP
  4. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look up Rosalind Gardner and her Affiliate Marketing Handbook. She has LOTS of experience and will give you a comprehensive method. You will learn a lot. :)

Blue Star Ent., Jul 8, 2019 IP
  5. Reynold Nelson

Reynold Nelson Banned

Best Answers:
    Vuntzmall offers the best online clothing for men at reasonable prices. Visit our online store and get the latest clothes and lifestyle products.

Reynold Nelson, Aug 4, 2019 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your advice seemed good a month ago but today he just couldn't help himself!

sarahk, Aug 5, 2019 IP
  7. trigshady

trigshady Member

Best Answers:
    Some of the best paying affiliate marketing programs - https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/affiliate-marketing-programs/

trigshady, Aug 9, 2019 IP