1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to display the featured image below the title ( wordpress site )

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Aimable, Jul 16, 2014.

Can anybody suggest me how to show featured image below the title. I,m using currents theme http://demo2.woothemes.com/currents/

anyhelp. thanks

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    Aimable, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  2. lee_day_designandrcoding

lee_day_designandrcoding Member

Best Answers:
    You have to find out which file is generating this page, (could be one of a few but isn't hard to track down), then once you have found that out, you need to look at the code to find where it generates the featured image thumb, below that should be the code where it generates the title, then cut and past that, (be careful though, as you may need to also move some html code also.) move it above the thumbnail code, and it should now print above the featured image.

You may have to tweak the CSS once the title is repositioned, if it doesn't go smoothly and there is visual bugs, i suggest installing firefox if you haven't already and getting firebug, you can then click on elements, and it will tell you which file and what line the css code is located on, which makes it easier to edit, plus you can preview changes live in the browser so you can get it how you need it to look without having to refresh the page constantly.