1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to develop online radio station?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by mytechguru, Mar 12, 2009.

Hello,
    i got a dedicated server but how to start a online radio . where i can make RM Format Straming server. or any other format compatible.

Eg: http://www.kannadaaudio.net

Where 24*7 Songs are played

mytechguru, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  2. nirajkum

nirajkum Active Member

Best Answers:
    well u need to have songs in rm file format which is like 500KB for 1 songs and an unlimited bandwidth .... but i am looking for someone reply which is experienced in implementing this

nirajkum, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  3. paul_so40

paul_so40 Peon

Best Answers:
    You want to use something called pirate radio, try googling it. its a software that goes on the "d.js" comp, and it streams it live to ur site.

paul_so40, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  4. sharetipsinfo

sharetipsinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Friends if you are looking to make some extra money then stock market is the right place for you.
    We provide 2 days free trial, in which you can see he quality and can check if provide stock marker consultancy as per your expectations or not.

You can avail two days free trial at http://www.sharetipsinfo.com/GetFreeAdvice.asp

Regards
    www.Sharetipsinfo.com Team
    +91-9891655316
    +91-9899056796

sharetipsinfo, Mar 15, 2009 IP