1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to develop html5 games studio

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rirara, Mar 10, 2018.

Hello, I have small html5 and android games studio and I make games for living. Currently although I have studio I still work in similar style as freelancer, actually bigger companies are hiring me to develop games for them and then they monetize them.
    I am not sure how to make my business grow and get enough money to hire more people and get constant income. I have work for some big guys on decent games but I really don't have idea on how to do it on my own. I will be glad on any ideas. I am not sure if I can post here my games and site.

rirara, Mar 10, 2018 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They are probably agents of banks organizing jobs interview in 1 room offices. Banks in South Asia are going into losses as they passed billion of dollar loans to Tata and billion of dollars invested in 5 Cardboard missiles of India called Brahmos whose images were leaked on Times of India few weeks back. Just keep developing games and make a collection of them before releasing them to public on website and then consider monetizing them with medium sized PPC network.

jaguar34, Mar 31, 2018 IP