1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Detect Blogger Theme Or Template Author?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Conner kent, Jun 3, 2016.

I have planned to start a blog on blogger hosted platform , so i was reading several blogs related to my niche to gain knowledge and understand how things are working out for them. So i came across this blog , which is hosted on blogger and i would to use his theme for my business. How can i find it ?

Conner kent, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  2. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have found that a lot of blogger themes have the name of their theme at the bottom, if it isn't there then it is probably a paid or custom theme.

I thought I would just mention that if anyone wants to find out what theme a WordPress blog is using then they use this site - http://www.wpthemedetector.com

Dean_Saliba, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  3. nomadingrey

nomadingrey Member

Best Answers:
    WP Theme Detector is great, a s @Dean_Saliba said. If it's a Blogger theme you're trying to find, viewing the source of the page on your browser will often give you the answer (or at least hints). Most themes come with tags that tell you the name of the theme and who made them.

nomadingrey, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  4. mazagena

mazagena Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you might like to use inspect feature from chrome then Ctrl+F and type: themes/
    words after themes/ is a wordpress theme name.

mazagena, Apr 5, 2017 IP