1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Delete Robots.txt from Blogger Own Domain?

Discussion in 'robots.txt' started by alvinchua91, Sep 29, 2012.

Hi all, I've been doing diligent searches on Google for answers, but it turns out I have NONE.

Recently I submitted and realized from my google webmaster account, it seems that over the past one week, there is an increase of 400 pages on my blog blocked by robots.txt!

I am using my own domain, but hosted on blogger. I am very sure there are many others out there who are suffering from the same problem, that is we do not know how to get rid of these robots.txt files. Answers found elsewhere only gives crap and answers NOTHING at all. I trust the people on digitalpoint forums, so I am asking here.

How do I get rid of these problem?? Its causing me loss in SERPS, thus traffic :/

my blog is http://www.alvinweightlossguru.com/

alvinchua91, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  2. ramcharantej

ramcharantej Member

Best Answers:
    hi Alvinchua,

For ages the sitemap and robots.txt are same by Google which cannot be edited nor deleted actually we have neat response, check with your site content, and your subscription form might be faulty one, because when I first logged into your blog it showed me nothing to close the form and when I entered second time it worked well. So it might be the problem with the Subscription form as I think.

ramcharantej, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  3. alvinchua91

alvinchua91 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ramcharantej, thanks for your response, I have edited the subscription form already, so i don't think its the problem now! Been working hard on article marketing(for seo) and blog commenting and social bookmarking. my google serps seemed to jump down and up suddenly these few days, not sure why? could it be related to the robots.txt?

alvinchua91, Sep 30, 2012 IP
  4. ramcharantej

ramcharantej Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome,
    ok check with your blogger theme, sometimes themes may not reply to the crawlers as it may stop to reach complete http process, if the pages are malformed and so server could not respond to request to show 404 errors.It's not the problem with Robots.txt

ramcharantej, Sep 30, 2012 IP