1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to delete my domain from 'Domains buy/sell' ?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by fethi dz, May 5, 2017.

hi
    please i have added my domain in buy and sell forum here in Digitalpoint and now i want to delete the discussion and delete it, so how to do this please help me !

Solved! View solution.
    fethi dz, May 5, 2017 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    You may take the domain listing off the market.

Smyrl, May 5, 2017 IP
  3. fethi dz

fethi dz Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, I have taked it off the market but the discussion stayed , I want to delete the discussion (all posts)

fethi dz, May 5, 2017 IP
  4. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    That is not possible to do.

Smyrl, May 5, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You will have noticed that there are many very old listings in that section of the forum - that's because we don't delete the threads. Your domain will be treated exactly the same as all the others that have been listed for sale here.

sarahk, May 5, 2017 IP
  6. fethi dz

fethi dz Member

Best Answers:
    but maybe some posts hurts my domain, and said something bad and this not good for my domain . because i can sell it in another market on the internet, and the post of the discussion in digital point stayed and it showing in the search engine.

fethi dz, May 5, 2017 IP
  7. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    That is your problem, not this forum. If you can rebut those bad reviews / comments in the thread itself, do so (but be sure you do rebut them with proveable arguments). That is the only way you have, because this forum do not delete threads, unless they're in breach of the site's guildelines / rules.

PoPSiCLe, May 6, 2017 IP
    Some comments, can be considered to be spam, and if they are, you can report them.
    I read the comment you are upset about. It is not spam. He actually asked a question, and that was your que to reply with:
    - "there are 1million monthly searches for this keyword" or "the CPC is $100 for this keyword search".
    - Or some people might say, "xxx.com sold for $5000" (you list similar names, with similar keywords that sold for above your asking price)
    - In the very least, you could have replied with "everyone is entitled to their own opinion, if you are not interested or if you cannot afford this great domain, then please do not spam on my sales thread."

I really hope you did not pay much for that domain. Make sure you sell it before the domain has to be renewed.

matt_62, May 6, 2017 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Regardless of which platform you use to sell a domain there is always the risk of negative feedback. Have you checked that nobody has tweeted "Hey Bro, check out this awful domain sale?" and linked back to the thread?

sarahk, May 8, 2017 IP
  10. fethi dz

fethi dz Member

Best Answers:
    I did not encounter any platform you do not hear deleting topics or the discussion, Perhaps it exists but I have not seen it, i think this affects on the domain in the long-term and in search engines

fethi dz, May 9, 2017 IP
  11. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    When you list a domain for sale, there is an option to not allow spiders to index the listing (or discussion), but you can't go back and change it after the fact. The checkbox when listing a domain/site is, "Hide From Search Engines".

If you wanted to hide it from search, you would needed to use that option.

digitalpoint, May 9, 2017 IP
  12. fethi dz

fethi dz Member

Best Answers:
    the option doesn't appear to me from the first time, i can't click on it, i think it's for special members

fethi dz, May 10, 2017 IP
  13. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yep, it's for premium members.

digitalpoint, May 11, 2017 IP