1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to delete a company facebooksite without admin rights?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by JNB_GER, Apr 5, 2016.

Hi everybody,
    I got a problem with an old company fanpage on Facebook, which needs to be deleted. The former admin account was banned due to reasons I can't review and the "unbanning protocol" was sent to Facebook several months ago without any success and hope.

I also tried to set up a complaint visiting the site via the button complaint about this site or how ever it's called precisely in english. I am from Germany btw.

I don't know what else to do. Does anybody have an idea how to reach my goal of deleting the company site?

I'm thankful for any idea.

Cheers,

John

JNB_GER, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  2. Alexmathiou

Alexmathiou Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you able to contact Facebook? If you are I would contact them and let them know the situation and why you would like the page deleting. It seems that failed attempts with the unbanning protocol would mean you may need to go a little higher if possible to get your situation resolved. Sometimes contacting them directly gets your further than using their other methods, I know they do have the ability for you to call them but whether that would get you anywhere I am unsure of.

Alexmathiou, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  3. JNB_GER

JNB_GER Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer Alexmathiou, I agree to your advices. I've searched through dozens of Websites to get a telephone number or email address to attain direct contact, but it seems like there is none. If you or someone else in here knows of a way of direct communication please let me know. As already mentioned my location is Germany, I've read of an Facebook Office sitting in Hamburg, where I also found an postbox adress, so I am about to write an old classy letter of complaint. Unfortunately, I also read that there is little chance of getting noticed, never mind answered.

Any other ideas?

JNB_GER, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  4. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello) it is like a problem with FB group (their delight)
    Maybe it can help you! Try to delete all your friends and member, and yourself too! Then you will have a possibility to delete your page!

JudySlean, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  5. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi John, since you have mentioned that you couldnot get through facebook after repeated complaints and the admin account is banned, I think you can start-up a similar fan page with your current id which is up and running. You can start a new fan page of your company and then after a month or so, send a request to migrate these two fan pages. I am not sure if this idea would work, but atleast you can give it a try and the migration would happen quicker, if you have enough evidence that its your own company. Hope it works, lemme know if it does.

China_girl, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  6. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Contact facebook and let them know the situation and why you would like the page deleting.

ShuperMhen, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  7. supermario

supermario Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has your problem been resolved? PM me if you need to discuss. Thanks

supermario, May 26, 2016 IP
  8. hoabantrang

hoabantrang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry @JNB_GER , I ask a little here.
    My trouble I have posted here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/need-help-to-post-ad-on-facebook.2777782/. It doesnot resolve. Can you help me @supermario ?

hoabantrang, May 29, 2016 IP