1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Deactivate One Of Two Related Accounts?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by kwunkgame, Mar 11, 2018.

I've only been with Twitter about a month. When I started I was unclear on how to set up an account and I made the mistake of creating two test accounts which I no longer want, their names are /kwunk1 and /beaukwunk.

I finally created an account I'm happy with and which I want to keep, named /kwunkgame.

I've tried to follow Twitter's instructions on deleting accounts for /kwunk1 and /beaukwunk, but there's a problem, and it's the same problem for each, so I'll just describe it with /kwunk1 . . as follows:
    First, notice that at /kwunk1 when you click the “Profile and settings” image, it brings up /kwunkgame instead of /kwunk1. I don't understand why, when I'm at /kwunk1 the “Profile and settings” button should bring up /kwunkgame.
    SEMrush
    At /kwunk1 I click “Profile and settings” button > Account settings > “Settings and Privacy” . . and at the top it has “Username: kwunkgame” and under that is https://twitter.com/kwunkgame.

So /kwunk1 and /kwunkgame are somehow intertwined, making it impossible for me to deactivate /kwunk1 and keep /kwunkgame. Apparently deactivating /kwunk1 will also deactivate /kwunkgame, which is exactly what I don't want to do.

How can I deactivate /kwunk1, and /beaukwunk, while keeping /kwunkgame active?

Thanks!

kwunkgame, Mar 11, 2018 IP
    SEMrush