1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create image gallery of many images by displaying a single image thumbnail in html?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by rocky7597, Apr 13, 2017.

Here is the link: http://atgtravels.com/gallery.html. In this page i just want to show a single image thumbnail. While clicked on the thumbnail the thumbnail will display many images. My Project is mentioned in the above link. In the first section "First Album", one single image thumbnail is there. I want an image gallery when I click on the image thumbnail a lots of images will be displayed like facebook gallery (Comment & likes are not required). But in the present section image thumbnails are not displayed but they occupy the spaces, just move the cursor you will see. I just want to show a thumbnail and within it one can see a lots of images when anyone click on this.

rocky7597, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  2. Seiron

Seiron Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What you can do is to create a "basic" gallery (in html and apply Javascript to be able to "scroll between" images in a lightbox). Give the images in the HTML code an ID and give the ID a "display: none;" tag in CSS (on every image you don't want to show in the gallery page).

I'm not 100% sure this will work but I think it should :)

Seiron, Apr 7, 2018 IP