1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Create Endless Instagram Accounts

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ErgoPrime, Jun 20, 2017.

So, I'm gonna share with you my way of creating accounts and the only problem with it it's time consumption.

So, I create my accounts manually due to the shitload of bad quality accounts being sold on the internet, I gave up on buying accounts to start creating my own.

Basically my mobile internet changes ip everytime I turn off and on and the pool is way too big for instagram to start banning ips, I just create with random email, follow some people, like a few pictures, then I logout of my phone and I change device id and wipe the data of instagram app. After all that, I add the account to massplanner and the account is immediatly valid until you add a link/profile pic, which is normal, some accounts will be valid after pva, some wont, that will depend on many factors but it all comes down to instagram's algorithm, for me, out of 10 accounts, usually 2 disabled after adding into massplanner so I just keep creating more and more until all my accounts are valid.

That's it. I hope it helps :)

ErgoPrime, Jun 20, 2017 IP