1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create Backlinks and what is benefit of it? {help}

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by abhiquick, Feb 10, 2011.

Friends I am new to webmastering stuff.
    I have finished creating my website now I want to do good search engine optimisation for my website.
    So please explain me step by step what to be done for creating backlinks for my website?
    and how they help in seo of website.?.. thanks :D

abhiquick, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  2. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be able to give you step-by-step instruction would require someone to spend several hours of their time, you won't get that here... It can't be explained in 5 minutes

My suggestion is that search google for phrases like "How to get backlinks", "backlinking strategies", "acquiring backlinks" etc

vstar, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  3. l_i_z

l_i_z Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Acquiring backlink, in simple terms is having sites link back to your site on your desired keyword. You may exchange links, submit your site to directories or article marketing.

l_i_z, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  4. myseopandit

myseopandit Peon

Best Answers:
    You can work out with all SEO techniques to create back links to your site including:
    Article submission
    Directory submission
    Press release submission
    Social bookmarking
    Social profile creation
    Blog administration
    Blog commenting
    Forum postings
    Classifieds submission
    Linked in,facebook postings

myseopandit, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  5. marylandlawoffice

marylandlawoffice Member

Best Answers:
    First of thing u can do on-page seo and start off page seo link directory, article, press release, blog creation, forum submission etc. then getting quality backlinks.

marylandlawoffice, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  6. khanter

khanter Peon

Best Answers:
    First off you need to decide which search terms and key words you want to display your site in the search results. It is relatively easy if you are focusing on a local market
    Next you add these key words to the page title tags where each one is unique and has some relevance to the content on the page.
    Find a list of directories that accept free submissions
    Use the most important search phrase as the site title and submit your site to the directories on your list.
    Find a tool that allows you to track your position on Google
    Keep submitting. It is something you must do every day.
    After three weeks you site will shake loose, shudder and start moving...slowly

Find a submission service and pay them do all the hard work whilst you try to figure out what a quality link is and how to build value onto what you have started.

khanter, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  7. Scrilla650

Scrilla650 Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are important to the search engines to determine your relevancy (and popularity) within your niche.

Pick your keywords you want to get ranked for (low competition, high traffic) and create content with those KWs....all pointing back to you site.

Articles
    Blogs
    Squidoo
    Hubpages
    Forums

Scrilla650, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  8. bhseoteam

bhseoteam Peon

Best Answers:
    all you need to do is get other websites linking to you to increase your search engine rankings

bhseoteam, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  9. SEO Girl

SEO Girl Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks play a huge part in SEO, along with other factors, you can create backlinks by article writing and publishing them to PR/News websites, social networking sites, directory submissions and many more, this does require a lot of work and as vstar says you need to do some investigating as you can't really explain on here in a couple of minutes, good luck, let me know if you need any help.

SEO Girl, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  10. tpsolutions

tpsolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is soo much information on this topic but you need to not get bogged down with all this information that is out there. This does not mean you do not need to know what a backlink is and can do for your site. The main thing you need to know is that you need backlinks. You can write articles and submit to the various directories which will take some time to see results. You can add value to forums that allow you to post signatures that point back to your site, you can write press releases and submit to press release directories as a start. There are lot of places where you can get these services done for you as these can be very time consuming. I would do both. Write your own articles and find a service within your budget to speed up your results and do this until you get there. Do not expect this to happen overnight though. If you do get there overnight great but if you do not then you are not disappointed.

tpsolutions, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  11. abhiquick

abhiquick Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for so many suggestions. I will try to follow the methods and will learn by trial and error. thanks :)

abhiquick, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  12. bomit

bomit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO for a website to travel, I need to establish how many blogs it is. From one or more countries.???

bomit, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  13. saqib889

saqib889 Peon

Best Answers:
    article submission - commenting -paid links etc...

saqib889, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  14. jimmy77

jimmy77 Peon

Best Answers:
    just spend a day reading this forum, you will then be armed with all the info you need!

jimmy77, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  15. Atco-maart

Atco-maart Peon

Best Answers:
    Do work Link building like social bookmarking, article submission, press release submission etc.. so you can definitely gets back link with your website.

Atco-maart, Feb 14, 2011 IP