1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create a video gig

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rimu, Apr 16, 2015.

I am new in fiverr site and i do not know how to create a video gigs in fiverr.com.If anyone know about video gigs please help me.I mam waiting for the best answer.I have fiverr account and profile but no idea what to do.

rimu, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  2. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make a video presentation applying animoto 30sec will be ok.
    Animoto permit you to employ picture and also textual content subsequently transform to help video.
    in case you have andriod simply just acquire the actual software. May it helps you.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  3. 1philb1

1philb1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr operating for 2 years now. I am a video guy and my gigs are related to video production. I know how to use some of the leading video editing softwares for video production. Regarding to your question, whiteboard animation is hot on Fiverr so you can go for whiteboard animation gigs. I joined DigitialPoint today and I was about to start a thread in the marketplace offering tutorials on how to produce videos for internet marketing until I read the rules saying that I need to become an established member 48 hours after I register and 3 different existing established members "Like" a post I wrote first so as soon as I get these rules reached, I will start a thread so I can better help you and others like you with my offer soon.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
    1philb1, Apr 18, 2015 IP